Cannabis v Crohns

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.

Gary Vault

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Nov 20, 2018

We're starting a new blog series where we invite one of our followers to write about their positive experiences with Cannabis. Our goal is to help push the legalise Cannabis movement forward and break down stigma's. In this first post, we have a blog from Giancarlo in London, who tells us his story about how Cannabis helped with his Chron's disease.

http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/cannabis-vs-crohns-giancarlos-story

I hope you get something from reading it.

Gary
[HASHTAG]#TeamVault[/HASHTAG]

Reactions: Root and MR magoo

MR magoo

myopic cantankerous curmudgeon.
Gladiator level 1
Jul 25, 2017
Currently Smoking
Walter White, Ghaze x Diesel , Nashira.
Chron's disease is not pleasant! I have been a few steps further.... stomach cancer, with removal of stomach , and resectioned bowel and esophagus. because of this I suffer severe Chron's disease symptoms. the good news cancer free for ten years. :headbang:

Reactions: Root and paddler54

paddler54

Auto Warrior
Feb 12, 2015
Glad to hear you are cancer free. Losing so much of yourself....I hope you are still able to do the things you enjoy doing. You have an ear if you ever need one.

Reactions: Root