• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

CBD Oil For Depression?

Tom Sharp

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I've seen numerous things online claiming that CBD oil can be good for depression and I was just wondering if anyone here has used it for that? I don't really want to use any THC products at the moment as it induces anxiety but CBD seems to be side effect free?

Source

N.W.O420

#right2grow #greenhouse #growyourown #organic
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Alaskan thunder
Cbd keeps my anxiety at bay I had this problem I take half a pipette of cbd every night before bed this keeps my endocannabinoid system top up on cbd which reduces the side effects of thc been using it for 3 years now an if a I run out of cbd be for a few days its starts coming back .. hope this helps

krug

Support your local Dragon sanctuary!
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nosey buggers!
How many hits do you take that brings on anxiety?
Evening:toke:, I use FECO(1-2 grains nightly) and have found that if anxiety is an issue then, 2-3 drops of 35/70% cbd oil relieves it within a few mins. :pass:

Builder0101

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I grow to provide medicine to family and friends in need.

I can not tell you which oil to use; however, The DGC recommends this company. They tend to hook up with good vendors.
Hope This helps.

BenjaminPowell

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I am grateful to God that I have never encountered this, but I read the reviews of people and it seems to me that this is completely normal. In any case, I think that such things are best discussed with doctor because there are a lot of unskilled people on the forum and their advice can only do much harm. I just want to share my experience. I use cbd capsules from knockoutcbd.com from pain all the time. This method helps me a lot. Sometimes I also use cbd oil in vaping and add it to tea. It relaxes nerve cells and you do not feel pain. Cbd is just an amazing medicine!

Last edited by a moderator:

JSH1973

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I use CBD oil for relief of anxiety and depression, it is good but don't expect a miracle cure, I would recommend also getting in to practising mindfulness, even at total beginners level I find it very good.
Some cbd oils gives me crazy weird dreams if I take it before bedtime so I usually just take 3 drops 2-3 times a day.

chris1VB

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
The main thing is to control your doses of CBD oil, to not harm your body and your mind. I've discovered a lot of resources on the web about CBD oil, but one of the most useful I could find was at this link which definitely could help me with a simple question: "how much CBD should I take on every day's basis?"...

Last edited:

PaulFelder

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I agree, the main thing is to stick to the dosage. Any product in large quantities can do harm, even food. I use CBD oil for depression, it helps me a lot.

PaulFelder

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I agree, the main thing is to stick to the dosage. Any product in large quantities can do harm, even food. I use CBD oil for depression, it helps me a lot.
Also, I use CBD capsules from knockoutcbd.com from constant pain. This method helps me a lot. In any case, I think that such things are best discussed with a doctor, because there are a lot of unqualified people on the forum and their advice can only do harm. The fact remains, marijuana is very effective in medicine and it is proven.