• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

CBD Oil For Depression?

Tom Sharp

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I've seen numerous things online claiming that CBD oil can be good for depression and I was just wondering if anyone here has used it for that? I don't really want to use any THC products at the moment as it induces anxiety but CBD seems to be side effect free?

Source

N.W.O420

#right2grow #greenhouse #growyourown #organic
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Alaskan thunder
Cbd keeps my anxiety at bay I had this problem I take half a pipette of cbd every night before bed this keeps my endocannabinoid system top up on cbd which reduces the side effects of thc been using it for 3 years now an if a I run out of cbd be for a few days its starts coming back .. hope this helps

krug

Support your local Dragon sanctuary!
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nosey buggers!
How many hits do you take that brings on anxiety?
Evening:toke:, I use FECO(1-2 grains nightly) and have found that if anxiety is an issue then, 2-3 drops of 35/70% cbd oil relieves it within a few mins. :pass:

jasongrow

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I am looking for some CBD oil for anxiety and depression. Can you recommend something, please? I have found some interesting strains online, but I would also like to get some tips from you here, thank you in advance!

Last edited:

Builder0101

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I grow to provide medicine to family and friends in need.

I can not tell you which oil to use; however, The DGC recommends this company. They tend to hook up with good vendors.
Hope This helps.