CFL orientation and distance charts

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

low_and_slow

Auto Warrior
Apr 22, 2012
But you gots to have zee cool for veg and zee warm for flowerz!!!11 <---lol

Great stuff Don, what I take away is that it has more to do with intensity and reflector proximity than anything else; is that accurate?

don

Banned
Nov 29, 2012
But you gots to have zee cool for veg and zee warm for flowerz!!!11 <---lol

Great stuff Don, what I take away is that it has more to do with intensity and reflector proximity than anything else; is that accurate?
cool pretty much the point i posted it

The Squid

Spaced-out CephaloMOD
Feb 26, 2012
So am I understanding correctly that it's better to have them vertical hanging than horizontal? Hmmm. :D Nice post. :thumbs:

don

Banned
Nov 29, 2012
So am I understanding correctly that it's better to have them vertical hanging than horizontal? Hmmm. :D Nice post. :thumbs:
To be fair i was surprised about that I dont know how it would pan out on other shapes of cfl.
what the aurther did not mention is the warms seem to have 7-10% more par but it was in the realms of error