• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Mizzo81

Canna grower
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Loser has to mail his harvest to the winner??? Lol never

Dabber

I grow BEAST with Autocobs and Mega Crop
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Purple Rolex, Double Grape, White Crack, Purple Nuggets, Forgotten Cookies and Ghost Toof
Like this idea. IMO newbies like myself should be able to challenge also. I mean what would someone have to loose especially going up against a newbie. Some of us like myself would love to go against someone with more grow experience just to see if we could come close or even surprise them and do better and beat them. I'm not SCARED that's for sure I feel I can do just as good as the next grower
20171217_194704.jpg

autobeast

Autobeast
Reaction score
im game for a friendly battle. i got a 1000w led panel. and 4 mephisto sour stomper auto newborns. any1 got a similar setup? lets do this. happy growing every1;) and happy newyear

Dabber

I grow BEAST with Autocobs and Mega Crop
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Purple Rolex, Double Grape, White Crack, Purple Nuggets, Forgotten Cookies and Ghost Toof
im game for a friendly battle. i got a 1000w led panel. and 4 mephisto sour stomper auto newborns. any1 got a similar setup? lets do this. happy growing every1;) and happy newyear
I'm already booked up till September but would be glad to challenge you to a friendly grow off. So shall we make this date :cheersmate: