1. Dinafem Grower of the Year 2018 is St. Tom..Winning Cross Dinafem Critical 2.0..CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AFN LED Grower of the Year 2018 is Equatorial with a PCB boards..heatsink and Samsung LM561C diodes driven by a Meanwell driver. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Short Stuff Grower of the Year 2018 Title Won by midIN...with a Short Stuff Purple Gorilla cross.. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  4. General Grower of the Year 2018 title goes to Equatorial...CONGRATULATIONS......
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Title of Royal Queen Grower of the Year 2018 goes to Only1Sky....with a Royal Queen Amnesia Haze.. CONGRATULATIONS Only1Sky
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Seed Stockers Grower of the Year 2018 has has been Won by AJrexxx......CONGRATULATIONS AJrexxx
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Hotly Contested COB Grower of the Year 2018 has been Won by F.N. CONGRATULATIONS F.N.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Hey everyone, we're transferring some data in preparation for migrating to the new server hardware (major hardware/speed upgrade,) so you may experience some random site lag while the files transfer. Further, some in-forum work is being done, so please check Announcements for updates! 12-16-18
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Title of Outdoor Photo Grower of the Year 2018 was Won by forbiddenx711 CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  10. The Title of Outdoor Auto Grower of the Year 2018 was Won by Alchemy ..CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  11. Mephisto Grower of the Year 2018 was Won by Yorztrulee...with a Northern Cheese Haze.. Congratulations
    Dismiss Notice

Change your bulb

Discussion in 'Live Stoner Chat' started by No names left, Jan 11, 2018.

1. No names left

No names left Qualified Live Stoner

Currently Smoking:
    Sensi northern lights
    If your growing using hid how long do you use the same bulb for ? I change mine every three month also if I was using led do they need replacing like conventional bulbs ?

Tags:
    archie gemmill likes this.
  2. archie gemmill

archie gemmill Phffffisor Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    i was on fire
    only ever used led,if ya get 3 years outa it you done well,time for a new one.
    i thought hid was 6-12 months what kinda % do they drop after 3 months ?
    :pighug:

No names left likes this.
  3. No names left

Currently Smoking:
    Sensi northern lights
    Iv not had a lumen meter under one but I heard at 3-6 month they start to drop lumens. so I'm just airing on the side of caution at 3 months. I'm hoping someone's tried with a lumen meter and could help out

archie gemmill likes this.
  4. sanguine

sanguine 'Comfortably numb' General Staff

5. No names left

Currently Smoking:
    Sensi northern lights
  6. AutoWonders

AutoWonders Cannabidiol Heaven Via Coco Loco/Rice Hulls

In general terms, led lights supposedly run in the neighborhood of 40,000 to 50,000 hours. I have only used led grow lights, but never had one longer than about 2 years. Such is the life of "Light Whore".

No names left likes this.