Cheap no fan cobs

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

420Forever

Life Begins At 420
Jun 14, 2019
Currently Smoking
The sweet taste of life :-)
I was thinking of the singles cause you can put where you want. 3 in a 12" case doesn't seam efficient- but I'm no engineer. I've replaced all the flourescent lights in the bus with the diy strip lights and made video light with the same. Even made a solar powered sign for the track with some. I just haven't had time to investigate the grow light strips. It would be nice to make something that fit the space. Think I'll get single just to get the seedlings going and take the time to figure the strip things out. Maybe I can even run those off solar.
yup, one thing at a time...and there'z time enough for everything :thumbsup: ppp