1. Black Friday deals? Click here!

Dismiss Notice

CIRRUS LED SYSTEMS UNBOXING AND PERPETUAL GROW THREAD

Discussion in 'Cirrus LED Grow Lights' started by briman, Feb 12, 2017.

1. briman

briman autopot rocker Staff Member Site Administrator

Hello AFN! I want to give a huge shout out to Cirrus and @Son of Hobbes, for the opportunity to showcase this fine piece of growing equipment! I have to tell you all, that the quality of this product is the best I have seen and it is a tech geeks dream come true, for the grow space! First, there is only one small thing that might inhibit people to buy this led....it's the not so stealthy packaging it came in. For people wanting stealth or living in a non legal state, this may turn a few folks off.... the packaging tape its taped with. I live in a legal state, so I personally didn't care.(You will see in the pics) This Titan 5 is a beast of a light and weighs in at 52 lbs. off the spec sheet. It is a big panel to wrestle into a grow space by yourself, but I got it done. 500watts at the wall!
    Now here is where this panel really shines....The Leaf APP!! Yeah, total control over this led from your smart phone!! It has some great features, that will make your jaw drop! The APP gives you manual control, a preset schedule, a custom schedule and settings. Total control in the palm of your hand! Here is a video of the Titan 3 being set up and the app being talked about...

I will give you the run down on my tent and grow kit, then I will flood the thread with a bunch of pictures. Any questions or comments are certainly welcome!

Tent-Growlabs GL120(3'11'' x 3'11'' x 6'7'')
    Pots-Dual 6.6 gallon Autopot System
    Medium-Canna Coco
    Nutrients-Advanced Nutrients
    Light-Cirrus LED Systems TITAN 5
    Strain-Mephisto Chemdoggin at the beginning of week 5, just starting to stretch a bit. I will finish off this grow and start a few new ones with some real big genetics and we will see what happens!!

Tags:
  2. briman

On to some pics...

unboxing...on a queen size bed!! yeah, shes a big fixture!
    DSC_0001.JPG DSC_0003.JPG DSC_0004.JPG DSC_0005.JPG DSC_0006.JPG DSC_0007.JPG DSC_0008.JPG DSC_0009.JPG DSC_0010.JPG DSC_0011.JPG DSC_0012.JPG DSC_0013.JPG DSC_0014.JPG DSC_0015.JPG

3. briman

More...
    DSC_0016.JPG DSC_0017.JPG DSC_0018.JPG DSC_0019.JPG

Hanging in the tent!
    DSC_0020.JPG DSC_0021.JPG DSC_0022.JPG

4. briman

Now here is the fun part...The LEAF APP!! It was a free app that you download off of GOOGLE PLAY or ITUNES, depending what type of smart phone preference you have. I downloaded the app and the Titan 5 came with easy to follow instructions to power on the led. Once you have it on, the instruction are pretty forward. I have had this app on the phone for a few days and tailored the settings for autoflowers, with a 20 hours on and 4 hours off! Ready to rock some autoflowering cannabis. You have total control over the 5 different spectrums, that the led comes with. Red, Blue, White, Infrared and Ultraviolet!! Some pics of the app in use with the autoflowering settings. If you notice, I also have it set to mimic sun set and sun rise, just like outside, under the sun!
    DSC_0025.JPG DSC_0027.JPG DSC_0030.JPG DSC_0031.JPG DSC_0029.JPG

Attached Files:

5. Groff

Groff Geekazoid

SHOTGUN !! :shooty:

subb'ed and corn-pops cracked :pop:

Anyone care for a kidney or 25% of my liver? :eyebrows: I need this light in my life.
    This is exactly the light I've been waiting for since I discovered LEDs in 2012. It opens a world of geekness for us science buffs.

How I'd love to play with spectrum to tickle phytochromes and possibly even induce anthocyanins, "spectum-training" plant morphology,
    and above all ultimate grow better looking, tasting and yielding autos!

Again, not trying to sound like a broken record… soooooo (happy yet…) jelly of yoooou :pighug:

6. Duggy

Duggy Berries of Blue Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Very nice @briman It's a beast...:pass:

7. Eyes on Fire

Eyes on Fire Guy Smiley

nice man, real nice! imma be buying me a good light this year too :) good deal

8. pop22

pop22 Frankensteins Lab Leader CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 2)

hope your in a legal state, if not, I wouldn't use ANY app for any grow equipment, vapes, etc. All that data being collected from you by people who DON'T have the resources to protect the data they collect......... people are WAY TOO complacent about privacy! And trump's giving the NSA free reign.....

What we need is an app that STRIPS all other apps of their ability to collect and transmit data from your apps!

9. Son of Hobbes

Son of Hobbes High of the Tiger Staff Member Site Administrator

That is really cool man lol!

iampepe, Yeatster, The Elvis and 5 others like this.
  10. A-Train

A-Train Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Cal mag cal mag cal mag subbed