• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Click/Load Times

AutoWonders

Adios People. AutoWonders Has Left the Building.
Reaction score
Live Stoners Chat still takes 15 seconds to load.
Cobshop takes 17 seconds to load.
Indoor Grow Journal takes 9 seconds to load.
Commercial Breeders Dinafem takes 7-15 seconds to load, Mephisto takes 17 seconds.

The bizarre part is when I sign on and bump site one size bigger and if I want to check alerts/profile/inbox, I can hover over once, but then I have to make site one size smaller in order to check alerts/profile again. They become shaded.

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Live Stoners Chat still takes 15 seconds to load.
Cobshop takes 17 seconds to load.
Indoor Grow Journal takes 9 seconds to load.
Commercial Breeders Dinafem takes 7-15 seconds to load, Mephisto takes 17 seconds.

The bizarre part is when I sign on and bump site one size bigger and if I want to check alerts/profile/inbox, I can hover over once, but then I have to make site one size smaller in order to check alerts/profile again. They become shaded.
Not having any issues with load time whatsoever. Have you done a speed test on your connection to see if you're being throttled or if your general connection is slow?

What browser/device are you using to load the site?

AutoWonders

Reaction score
Not having any issues with load time whatsoever. Have you done a speed test on your connection to see if you're being throttled or if your general connection is slow?

What browser/device are you using to load the site?
My speed is 29.3 so no problem there. This load time problem only became a problem after the last tweaking you guys did. And never had a problem before your server change etc. Using Safari. Guess I have some research to do. Cheers.

Last edited:

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
My speed is 29.3 so no problem there. This load time problem only became a problem after the last tweaking you guys did. And never had a problem before your server change etc. Using Safari. Guess I have some research to do. Cheers.
Is it every page? Or just certain pages?

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
It's only the 4 categories that are slow. I turned off Bitdefender and that didn't do anything either.
Any other pop-up blockers or ad-blocking software? Just trying to rule out some suspects here. I'll do a little digging.

AutoWonders

Reaction score
Any other pop-up blockers or ad-blocking software? Just trying to rule out some suspects here. I'll do a little digging.
Yes I have ad block plus, but it's off for this site. No worries, I'll get to the problem eventually.

AutoWonders

Reaction score
I found a box that somehow unticked itself. Thanks Hobbs.

STILLSMOKIN

Lets sshhmmookkee a bouwl
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Anything i can get my green thumbs on!
All good on my end also... Really liking how fast pics and stuff loads up. But I'm on my phone.