Click/Load Times

• The state of AFN
  • Hey everyone, I'm doing some testing on some things and will have the Live IM chat add-on disabled for the time being. Appreciate your consideration and apologies for any inconvenience! - Hobbes (7 pm MDT 2/13/2020)

AutoWonders

Growing With A Smile
Jul 14, 2014
Live Stoners Chat still takes 15 seconds to load.
Cobshop takes 17 seconds to load.
Indoor Grow Journal takes 9 seconds to load.
Commercial Breeders Dinafem takes 7-15 seconds to load, Mephisto takes 17 seconds.

The bizarre part is when I sign on and bump site one size bigger and if I want to check alerts/profile/inbox, I can hover over once, but then I have to make site one size smaller in order to check alerts/profile again. They become shaded.

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Oct 8, 2012
www.autoflower.net
Live Stoners Chat still takes 15 seconds to load.
Cobshop takes 17 seconds to load.
Indoor Grow Journal takes 9 seconds to load.
Commercial Breeders Dinafem takes 7-15 seconds to load, Mephisto takes 17 seconds.

The bizarre part is when I sign on and bump site one size bigger and if I want to check alerts/profile/inbox, I can hover over once, but then I have to make site one size smaller in order to check alerts/profile again. They become shaded.
Not having any issues with load time whatsoever. Have you done a speed test on your connection to see if you're being throttled or if your general connection is slow?

What browser/device are you using to load the site?

AutoWonders

Growing With A Smile
Jul 14, 2014
Not having any issues with load time whatsoever. Have you done a speed test on your connection to see if you're being throttled or if your general connection is slow?

What browser/device are you using to load the site?
My speed is 29.3 so no problem there. This load time problem only became a problem after the last tweaking you guys did. And never had a problem before your server change etc. Using Safari. Guess I have some research to do. Cheers.

Last edited:

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Oct 8, 2012
www.autoflower.net
My speed is 29.3 so no problem there. This load time problem only became a problem after the last tweaking you guys did. And never had a problem before your server change etc. Using Safari. Guess I have some research to do. Cheers.
Is it every page? Or just certain pages?

AutoWonders

Growing With A Smile
Jul 14, 2014
Any other pop-up blockers or ad-blocking software? Just trying to rule out some suspects here. I'll do a little digging.
Yes I have ad block plus, but it's off for this site. No worries, I'll get to the problem eventually.

STILLSMOKIN

Lets sshhmmookkee a bouwl
Feb 20, 2018
Currently Smoking
Anything i can get my green thumbs on!
All good on my end also... Really liking how fast pics and stuff loads up. But I'm on my phone.