• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Kinezokyprios

Perverted Mind, Pure Heart.
Reaction score
You can also use aloe vera or honey instead of cloning hormone gel. And it goes very well with the method shown here. All you have to do is dip the clone cutting into aloe vera gel or honey just before placing it to the medium. Both are very cheap and easy access materials, and some of us already have them for free (you might have aloe vera in your garden or some people are into beekeeping) or you can get them for a very low cost in the local stores and with no suspicions aroused.

Lady Lollipops

Happily medicated INFJ
Reaction score
Couple questions .
1. Is this an auto tutorial?
2. At what stage do you take the cutting? (ie. Early veg, late veg, blooming)

Budgie45

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
So when is the best time to cut a clone from the plant

and where should I cut the clone from on the plant
I messed my last ones up

BassAce5000

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Couple questions .
1. Is this an auto tutorial?
2. At what stage do you take the cutting? (ie. Early veg, late veg, blooming)
1. I think it was intended for photo period plants, but the same can be done for autos.

2. If cloning autos, from what Ive seen, you want to do it before flowering, so late veg. You can still do it within the first week of flower it’ll just take a bit longer.

Blazin Skywalker has her autos she cloned on her Instagram page ()

She also did an episode on “The AutoFlower Podcast” with Tourette Grower (https://instagram.com/tourettegrower?igshid=10lgtfcwxoboh

Side note, I remember FireBudz talking about how he took clones from autos and kept them under 18/6 light and it stalled out the flowering stage. The clones didn’t start flowering until they were put under 14/10 or 12/12. I honestly can’t remember tho.