Indoor Grow CMH bulb source

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Recycled

Auto Warrior
Nov 12, 2018
Howdy AFN. No takers on my question in another section of this forum so here goes.... Blew my 315w 4K Phillips after 215 hours...caught in time and girls just had a few more hours of darkness/root production. Amazon seller sending me new one. 3k over my seedlings now until new 4K arrives. Switching back to 3k when flowering.

Where do you get your CMH bulbs? Amazon seems a bit sketchy per some reviews and this 4K transaction with current seller. Phillips is supposedly the “best”...any others I should consider? Nanolux?

Autocob in my future but not now. Need to see some return on my CMH setup first.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prophetiko

Making Medicine
Staff member
Global Moderator
Nov 30, 2016
Bulbs are easily sourced. If you are in the USA,a quick google search will provide a few options. You can also go thru Phillips directly. And yes, they are viewed as the best cmh buld manufacture. I havent used any other brand, so I couldn't recommend one. This may help..

Reactions: Recycled

Recycled

Auto Warrior
Nov 12, 2018
Thanks!! Yep my searches almost always led me back to Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk