• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds

Feenix

Learn to grow great meds in the Cannazone on AFN
Gladiator level 1
Jul 29, 2014
Update day 41/ end week 3 of flower
Supplemented feed with Earth Juice Cal/mag 1.5 mil per liter

Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarin

Dark Devil [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] on left [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] on right

I'll pull them for better lighting next week. The White Widow in the foreground is that yellow. I let it go to heavy amber and it is chop day.
:toke:

Last edited:

Only1Sky

The only way out is in
Gladiator Level 2
Feb 23, 2017
Currently Smoking
Zamnesia Caramel, Fastbuds Calif. Snow, Mephisto 4-Assed Monkey, Sweet Seeds Trainwreck
Update. Day 55 for Mephisto's AVT. Stretch done, now just fattening up those buds. Standing at 33" tall. :biggrin::toke:

55.AVT a.JPG
55.AVT e.JPG

bushmasterar15

Have you seen my weed?
Staff member
Global Moderator
Feb 5, 2017
All of you have some nice battle plants. I need to get my weekly update done so about another hour before I can get in the tent.

Reactions: Feenix