• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jan 2, 2011
Currently Smoking
Dragon
There are prizes and badges.. I am trying to get @Mossy innhere but she has a lot going on.. congratulations on your win.
Just Awaiting Confirmation..:headbang:.. if @Ripper can give me the Names of the top 5 I can start getting your site Pints added..badges are Down ATM..boo...but it should be temporary..:biggrin:

Can the Top 5 please Confirm if they are already on the [HASHTAG]#cannazone seed test team[/HASHTAG] 2018 ...if you are already on the Vendor Test Team being in the top 5 will get you a Site Rank badge.

If anyone in the Top 5 is Not already on the [HASHTAG]#cannazone seed test team[/HASHTAG] ..gaining a top 5 place guarantees you a place on it for 2018. :bravo::bravo::bravo:

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF THE [HASHTAG]#cobsnobs[/HASHTAG] ..You Showcased them Perfectly..now we all know what you are Excited about..:bravo:..Well Done.

Who's up for the [HASHTAG]#COBgroweroftheyear2018[/HASHTAG] battle legs.. ?

First leg starts 1 st Feb 2018...open to all comers..top 5 qualify fr the Champion of Champions grand battle

Second leg starts early May..open to all comers...top 5 qualify for the Champion of Champion grand battle

Champion of Champion battle for the Title of [HASHTAG]#cobgroweroftheyear2018[/HASHTAG] :worship:

RicanBlazer

Auto Warrior
Dec 31, 2016
Just Awaiting Confirmation..:headbang:.. if @Ripper can give me the Names of the top 5 I can start getting your site Pints added..badges are Down ATM..boo...but it should be temporary..:biggrin:

Can the Top 5 please Confirm if they are already on the [HASHTAG]#cannazone seed test team[/HASHTAG] 2018 ...if you are already on the Vendor Test Team being in the top 5 will get you a Site Rank badge.

If anyone in the Top 5 is Not already on the [HASHTAG]#cannazone seed test team[/HASHTAG] ..gaining a top 5 place guarantees you a place on it for 2018. :bravo::bravo::bravo:

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF THE [HASHTAG]#cobsnobs[/HASHTAG] ..You Showcased them Perfectly..now we all know what you are Excited about..:bravo:..Well Done.

First leg starts 1 st Feb 2018...open to all comers..top 5 qualify fr the Champion of Champions grand battle

Second leg starts early May..open to all comers...top 5 qualify for the Champion of Champion grand battle

Champion of Champion battle for the Title of [HASHTAG]#cobgroweroftheyear2018[/HASHTAG] :worship:
I would like to be in this , please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mañ'O'Green

Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
Global Moderator
Sep 15, 2016
Currently Smoking
Vaping MassTerpenes SerVum and Rosin Oil.

I don't even know what the Canazone Seed test team is yet alone be part of it? The link just sends me someplace that does not explain what I am looking for? I could use a little help with that information.

I grew a Dutch Passion strain but don't think it had any kind of assignment or sponsorship?

I only have a small grow space 4 x 6 so all of the planets and stars need to align perfectly for me to participate in date sensitive contests - just not realistic. I just follow one grow with another.

I really enjoyed the competitive fun so maybe some way of making time frames more flexible could be investigated? Something like two journaled grows in a calendar year in a specific thread?