• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Mañ'O'Green

Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
This battle was one of the more important one's ever done on a forum. Showcasing new technology, using different types of cobs, and really growing some amazing plants! :toke: my hats off to everyone who participated.

How many of you would like to be on the 2018 Cannazone test team? All of you:eyebrows:
You all deserve a place :thumbsup:
Just don't tell Mossy or I will get put in timeout!

Let me know how you feel about being part of the best growing team on the web:vibe:
Thank you.

What is the Cannazone test team? I have a problem with timing to participate because of the single grow space I have. Other than that I love participating in grows.

COBs rule especially the new styles.

Dudeski

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Fairy Frost by Portal
Thank you.

What is the Cannazone test team? I have a problem with timing to participate because of the single grow space I have. Other than that I love participating in grows.

COBs rule especially the new styles.
It's where participants of battles are asked to join up and test seeds and occasionally other gear. Dates are posted well out for certain battles. Timing can be tricky in smaller spaces, i only grow 2 plants at a time.

Mañ'O'Green

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
It's where participants of battles are asked to join up and test seeds and occasionally other gear. Dates are posted well out for certain battles. Timing can be tricky in smaller spaces, i only grow 2 plants at a time.
I am definitely up for that if the timing will work. Perhaps start times can be extended over a 3 month period this would allow me and others with grows in the works to finish up what they are doing and then start the prescribed grow; after all this is not a hobby of instant gratification.:growing:

Dudeski

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Fairy Frost by Portal
I hope you forgive me but independent seed testing is done on your time frame. Having a stoner moment, not everything is done in battles.

Mañ'O'Green

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
I hope you forgive me but independent seed testing is done on your time frame. Having a stoner moment, not everything is done in battles.
I ve been making chocolates and licking my fingers so I will respond tomorrow when I can think again :doc1::funny: