• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Coco and soil mix

Rbailey

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
@Groff solid bit of info there, mate. I'm mainly trying to avoid problems like this: day 33~ but looks stunted with slow growth and what looks to be nute lock out. I fed 1/4 strength grow big twice when I noticed yellowing leaf tips. Not sure if the older pilot/fan leaves are just normally dying, but the tips still have me worried. Flushing today to free the soil up, and will definitely start adding cal mag to my nutes because I switched to led. Hours upon hours of learning and I'm really enjoying this hobby. :cheers:

Attachments

Groff

Geekazoid
Reaction score
@Rbailey - I think you're overthinking it. They look pretty good to me, super healthy. I don't understand your worries. That is not nute burn at all. It looks like hyper growth. When growing aggressively, tips may have a slight yellow tip. Keep up the good work buddy :pass:
_

Rbailey

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
@Rbailey - I think you're overthinking it. They look pretty good to me, super healthy. I don't understand your worries. That is not nute burn at all. It looks like hyper growth. When growing aggressively, tips may have a slight yellow tip. Keep up the good work buddy :pass:
_
Bruh...respect :smoking: I have bipolar and sometimes the worries set in haha. Glad to have good medicine for it :headbang:

Groff

Geekazoid
Reaction score
Bruh...respect :smoking: I have bipolar and sometimes the worries set in haha. Glad to have good medicine for it :headbang:
You've got it backwards. It is GOOD you're worried at first sign of alarm. Problem is when growers think "naa, that's nothing, let me just roll another and forget about it… " … and when it is finally blatantly apparent, it is already too late, or way to developed and hinders yield.

That is why we're here for. To collectively support each other. Don't take my word as the law! I could be wrong, but at this point and looking at the pics, I wouldn't worry at all. However, keep monitoring closely, and in parallel do prepare for potential scenarios!

Keep it up, and keep us posted buddy :bighug::pass:
_