1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Auto Seeds:::for 420 we will be doing a site wide 35% off all strains and merch. No codes, no qualifying criteria, just 35% off everything
    Dismiss Notice

Coil-less vape for concentrates?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories and Vaporizers' started by bakedpwn, Apr 8, 2019.

1. bakedpwn

bakedpwn Auto Warrior

looking to try one out after reading the benefits are efficiency and taste. Love my coiled vape but i put in a huge glob one day and it was still a one hit. mind you a big one but i needed more out of it which is why i put the glob in lol

Tags:
    Mizzo81 likes this.
  2. ManeLine

ManeLine Auto Warrior

If you have Mod boxes. The HVT(Humbolt Vape Tech) Saionara Atty offers a Ti bucket coil also a Quartz bucket coil. They used to offer one called the Sequoia, they may still. It is just a bigger version of the Saionara

Mizzo81 likes this.
  3. AutoWonders

AutoWonders Cannabidiol Heaven

I have the Saionara with i-stick pico and it burns pretty well. Only complaint is I get a metallic taste quite a bit. Having the correct heat setting is very important.

Mizzo81 likes this.
  4. ManeLine

ManeLine Auto Warrior

I think they offer the Quartz bucket still.

Mizzo81 likes this.
  5. Tomhanks5

Tomhanks5 Auto Warrior

I got one from ECig-City Coupons.
    Before that, i am using cucumber cooler. now, I am quite liking the taste of it.