1. It's back for season 2! ... This is one of the most fun, diverse Comp's we run, full of thrills, chills and spills! So slap that helmet on, grab your best beans and start bustin' moves... Boooiiiii! ... just check in with our fab' MC 912GreenSkell.....
    Dismiss Notice
  2. New visual style in progress for the forum!

Revision 2 (based on your comments) is now up! All old styles still selectable as well while we tinker (directions in the link below on how to do it, super easy/simple!) CLICK HERE NOW!
    Dismiss Notice

Come one come all First grow and coco grow mephisto sour crack

Discussion in 'Growing with Coco-Coir' started by Mr. Sandman, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Mañ'O'Green

Mañ'O'Green Retired to watch the grass grow. CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Currently Smoking:
    Eating Blue Brilliant and Monster Profit Rosin Chocolate
    I learned this the hard way - DO NOT USE BRASS, COPPER, ALUMINUM OR GALVANIZED METAL anywhere in contact with PHed nutrients. It will leach out metals that will poison your root system. :deadhorse:

2. Mañ'O'Green

Mañ'O'Green Retired to watch the grass grow. CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Currently Smoking:
    Eating Blue Brilliant and Monster Profit Rosin Chocolate
    Check out what 1 small brass bulkhead did to my grow here - total failure.

3. Mr. Sandman

Mr. Sandman Welcome to the CannaZone

Currently Smoking:
    Deathstar
    Yes I got total weights sorry for being late been getting things ready for the next run. Total with all 6 plants was 1319.04g, 47.11oz dry that I kept also threw a lot of airy buds into butter and blast mix ended up with an Oz of wax so far still have half the trim to blast was very happy with this grow far exceeded my expectations the buds were real nice smoke well great blast return not so great press return but overall great plants would love to run them again sometime. Thank you all for following along its been fun

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  4. Mr. Sandman

Currently Smoking:
    Deathstar
    Yeah delta I'm always tinkering too always trying to make things a bit better. And man o green thank's for the advice I have not seen any kind of issues with the way the system is set up right now first run came off better than expected roots look great and healthy but will keep an eye out for any sign of problems

5. R_HIDIA

R_HIDIA Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

WOW!!! Awesome!!! Incredible numbers!! Don’t think I’ve seen anyone do that well with 6 SC. Any chance your beans got mixed up?! Lol just kidding. Great growing man!!!

Mr. Sandman likes this.
  6. Mr. Sandman

Currently Smoking:
    Deathstar
    They didn't get mixed up in my possession so unless they sent me the wrong seeds lol my first two I pulled about 4 to 5oz per plant my third one was 9oz and the rest was the last 3 idk how much per plant I was shocked I got that much as well tho but very glad and happy with how it turned out was some good quality bud

7. Mr. Sandman

Currently Smoking:
    Deathstar