• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

*COMPLETE* Lilly_of_the_Zoo does Chemdogging by Mephisto Genetics

baked in the bluegrass

Principia Discordia
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Weed
I think I stumbled into a magic closet, is this narnia lol.
I currently have a chemdogging x cdlc from meph going in my tent, I hope it ends up looking even half as nice as your chemd!!

MrOldBoy

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sam’s Crack / Gold Glue / 3 Bears OG
Chemdog is on my list of beans to get

Jean-O

www.jeanosgenetics.com
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Straw Dog, Grape Cheese, VooDoo, The Duke
Chemdogging is amazing super powerful and likes to bush out on her own nice yeilder heavy dense buds! Ive got a chem x blue cheese cross im playing with. Super fast to flower day 14 on 1 16 on another super fast viggerous growth nice n stretchy!

MrOldBoy

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sam’s Crack / Gold Glue / 3 Bears OG
Chemdogging is amazing super powerful and likes to bush out on her own nice yeilder heavy dense buds! Ive got a chem x blue cheese cross im playing with. Super fast to flower day 14 on 1 16 on another super fast viggerous growth nice n stretchy!
Nice to know, I am for sure going to snag some now ..... always liked once I knew it’s history ..... thinking I’ve got to try that one, would love to grow and see just what the flip this stain is all about:shooty:

Lilly_of_the_Zoo

Slightly Obsessed With Cannabis Photography
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.behance.net
Currently Smoking
Grease Monkey and Chemdogging
I have one going about 22 days old right now, too. I just cut one down today, as well. I'm in the middle of posting up those photos. Shes the most stable, most resistant, densest strain Mephisto has. I LOVE this plant. Hands down my fav meph strain to grow. If you have a chance to get some and grow her, DO IT. the one I just cut was almost 5 ft tall, and she was red yellow and green when I finally cut her down. Cola as long as my forearm! it's gonna be fun to watch this one grow. I hope she is just like the last one. she looks like she will be.

baked in the bluegrass

Principia Discordia
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Weed
Oh this is clever, now I know there’s an update. Your kung fu is strong!

Lilly_of_the_Zoo

Slightly Obsessed With Cannabis Photography
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.behance.net
Currently Smoking
Grease Monkey and Chemdogging
Oh this is clever, now I know there’s an update. Your kung fu is strong!
COOL! I wondered where it was going to put the update! any time you edit an entry, it gives you the option at the bottom to post as an update. It even gives you an option to type out a custom message

baked in the bluegrass

Principia Discordia
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Weed
I’ve tried the custom message on a few I’ve done but I’ve not ever heard back of it shows up