• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Completed Custom Job Pictures/Gallery

MR magoo

myopic cantankerous curmudgeon.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
chemdog, thc bomb, northern lights, Ghaze diesel, gorilla.
An old mid 60's saying...…………………………………………...far out! :bighug: good stuff.

bushmasterar15

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to figure out something again for a dab mat. The last one I had got taken and never returned.

Rebel

Home School Valedictorian
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Oil
I'm gonna have to figure out something again for a dab mat. The last one I had got taken and never returned.
your Deadpool?!

Rebel has been burning the midnight oil... making your custom mugs, shirts and filling seed orders... I'm spent!

@Only1Sky the picture doesn't do this justice. I LOVE how it came out! I hope you do too!!

IMG_20200514_045542.jpg

Catch y'all later today!! Time for a few night cap doobies and some Golden Milk... :bighug:

Words cannot express the LOVE I feel from all the support and business you all have thrown our way! It's such and honor and pleasure to serve all of you!!!

Only1Sky

When you awake you will remember everything.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dinafem, Sweet Seeds, Mephisto, HSO
Ah, finally, a chalice befitting my regal morning drink:
1589459085585.png
Thanks, Rebel ! :love:

Rebel

Home School Valedictorian
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Oil
Ah, finally, a chalice befitting my regal morning drink: View attachment 1190331 Thanks, Rebel ! :love:
The other came out awesome too!! Can't wait for you to see quality. Just didn't know for security reasons if you wanted it shown. But I hope you'll be pleased! Heading to the post office now!

Only1Sky

When you awake you will remember everything.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dinafem, Sweet Seeds, Mephisto, HSO
The other came out awesome too!! Can't wait for you to see quality. Just didn't know for security reasons if you wanted it shown. But I hope you'll be pleased! Heading to the post office now!
you are welcome to post pics of the other mug if you want. No worries.