1. Auto Warriors/AFN T-Shirts now available! 11oz & 15oz mugs now available! Can & Bottle Koozies/Can Koolers now available! Mouse Pads now available! Stop by the Appalachian Groove Works Thread to see new AFN Gear! Much more to come!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone just an FYI, we are in the process of upgrading our server to a faster machine with better storage and security which should equate to better performance when browsing the site. We appreciate your guys and gals patience if there are any slow-downs or hiccups beyond the norm and when it's all said and done we're looking forward to seeing a faster running site! Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ever think to yourself "I have a great idea for a contest on AFN?" Now's your chance to show us what you've got! We're going to gather member suggested contests and put them to a community voted poll and the winning idea will be hosted as a contest on AFN with a donated vendor prize package! Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey guys, in an effort to consolidate forums and keep things from being redundant, we have decided to merge "Live Stoner Chat" and "Introductions" into one single forum. The Live Stoner Chat thread still exists and will be stickied at the top but that will be the new home for it and we're hoping that newcomers to the site will have to take that one less step to jump into our most popular thread on the site! Thanks for understanding and see you in the chat!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. AFN is now hiring volunteer member managers to help cover sections of the forum and particular areas of expertise! Send a PM to @Son of Hobbes for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

Contest idea thread

Discussion in 'AFN Live Competitions & Contests' started by Ozone69, May 13, 2017.

1. 912GreenSkell

912GreenSkell Outdoors of the north Staff Member Vibe Guardian

Different weight classes(pot sizes), all the way from 2-3 gallon to unlimited. could be like a whole circuit of classes. I am in for a heavyweight unlimited battle!!
    IMG_5756.JPG

IMG_5750.JPG

2. 912GreenSkell

912GreenSkell Outdoors of the north Staff Member Vibe Guardian

I REALLY like this idea...cloned autos is something we don't see enough of...i think there is potential for some solid SoG microgrows using cloned autos.

hairyman and Raoul-Duke like this.
  3. fettled6

fettled6 Sponsors get tattooed!

Not sure it is viable or worth the time to set up but it would be great metrics to have a spreadsheet or data base (user logged) for different results as in tent size pot size light watts, light type etc

Pretty sure it can be done easily, a user updated leaderboard (certain elements, not community votes, just community data)

f6

4. guerillagrower#65

guerillagrower#65 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

5. Son of Hobbes

Son of Hobbes High of the Tiger Staff Member Site Administrator

Currently Smoking:
    Alien Dragon
    Awesome ideas in here guys! I can't wait to get these to a vote and see which one you all pick! Remember, we're going with the winner and these are YOUR guys ideas, so if they suck... we're coming after ya :rofl: (kidding)

6. SgtMcDoobie

SgtMcDoobie Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Just posted a idea on the comp page here it is

So a few year ago I made a grow box out of 3 plastic storage boxes I used it for veg and flowering then when I got my big tent I only used it for veg I was surprised at how well it worked but I upgraded my lights and the box went in the bin

So now I have a full tent I was think of making a grow box to start off my diesel berrys witch got me thinking maybe we could start a competition what do you guys think we could have prizes for

Best built / looking
    Most Stealthy
    Most creative
    Cheapest
    Best use of space e.g LST scrog

Its just a idea I remember when I first started growing I would google stealth grows and some of the things I would come across amazed me from PC towers /space buckets to converted wardrobes

Let me know what you guys think i have loads of photo strains I could add to the prize bank I will be making a grow box any way and I think it would be cool to have you guys along for the ride so if you have a little space in your grow room not being used and would like to grow a extra couple of ounces why not join in

7. Gauge Steel

Gauge Steel "Never trust the Empire"

Currently Smoking:
    "Carpe Kush"
    How about two team leaders one North of the Equator and One in the South. Split the contestants by location and backfill the either side with extra contestants. Team leaders will pair off each grower into a head to head battle based on medium and format. ie. soil, dwc.. Each head to head grow will be voted on upon completion. Team with the most wins will be the first Champion of the North vs South World Team Auto Championship. Prizes will be awarded for the best of each Medium and best overall.