• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

COSMIC BOMB AUTO - TEST GROW

Beerhunter CDN

Breaker of Colas
Reaction score
Thanks for the tag Beer Hunter looks like you got a really good setup and you're all ready for winter let's watch this grow ride out[emoji482]
Yeah, winter is an issue here for sure. I grow in my garage and it will easily get down to 10-14F in there. I had to insulate my whole tent to get it through winter at about 74F steady. I’m considering running a MH light for the heat during veg and HPS for flower. I might as well put money into growing and heating than just full on heating. Right now I use Autocobs and they don’t put out a lot of heat.

hope2grow

Legalise worldwide
Reaction score
Yeah, winter is an issue here for sure. I grow in my garage and it will easily get down to 10-14F in there. I had to insulate my whole tent to get it through winter at about 74F steady. I’m considering running a MH light for the heat during veg and HPS for flower. I might as well put money into growing and heating than just full on heating. Right now I use Autocobs and they don’t put out a lot of heat.
I'm in the same boat buddy.. not long now til I'll have to dust the hps off and hang it along side my Skylines for heat.