Indoor Grow COSMIC BOMB AUTO - TEST GROW

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Beerhunter CDN

Breaker of Colas
Nov 1, 2018
Holy giant fans Batman :crying: she's lookin great matey :thumbsup:
Thanks Hope, she hasn’t started to stretch yet but when she does I have a feeling she’s could be big. I really like the structure of her at this point, we’ll see what the next couple of weeks bring. I had planned on topping and just trying to get the lowers up and out. I have more room for height than square footage with my setup currently so I will let her get a little taller than wider.

Beerhunter CDN

Breaker of Colas
Nov 1, 2018
Looking good there buddy! Was thinking about topping mines!View attachment 1105189
That's at day 20.
Thanks @Bigg Al I wasn’t sure what to expect from her. She has had a lot of vigour from the start and I topped thinking it might not slow her down and she hasn’t skipped a beat. Your plant looks fairly open in structure and could be a good candidate for topping in my mind.

hope2grow

Flat out smokin
May 18, 2014
Thanks Hope, she hasn’t started to stretch yet but when she does I have a feeling she’s could be big. I really like the structure of her at this point, we’ll see what the next couple of weeks bring. I had planned on topping and just trying to get the lowers up and out. I have more room for height than square footage with my setup currently so I will let her get a little taller than wider.
Agree m8.. she has a lovely open structure for want of a better word.. she's shaping up like a biggun :thumbsup: