• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

COSMIC BOMB AUTO - TEST GROW

Beerhunter CDN

Breaker of Colas
Reaction score
Holy giant fans Batman :crying: she's lookin great matey :thumbsup:
Thanks Hope, she hasn’t started to stretch yet but when she does I have a feeling she’s could be big. I really like the structure of her at this point, we’ll see what the next couple of weeks bring. I had planned on topping and just trying to get the lowers up and out. I have more room for height than square footage with my setup currently so I will let her get a little taller than wider.

Beerhunter CDN

Breaker of Colas
Reaction score
Looking good there buddy! Was thinking about topping mines!View attachment 1105189
That's at day 20.
Thanks @Bigg Al I wasn’t sure what to expect from her. She has had a lot of vigour from the start and I topped thinking it might not slow her down and she hasn’t skipped a beat. Your plant looks fairly open in structure and could be a good candidate for topping in my mind.

hope2grow

Legalise worldwide
Reaction score
Thanks Hope, she hasn’t started to stretch yet but when she does I have a feeling she’s could be big. I really like the structure of her at this point, we’ll see what the next couple of weeks bring. I had planned on topping and just trying to get the lowers up and out. I have more room for height than square footage with my setup currently so I will let her get a little taller than wider.
Agree m8.. she has a lovely open structure for want of a better word.. she's shaping up like a biggun :thumbsup: