Official Product Testing Cosmic Bomb Auto

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

hairyman

in the wonderland zoo
Gladiator level 1
Jan 25, 2015
COSMIC BOMB AUTO

Type: Ruderalis/Indica/Sativa
Plant Height: Medium (90-140cm)
THC: High (16-20%)
Yield: High (500-600g/m² - 200g/plant)
Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor/Outdoor
Indoor Flowering: 65+ days from seed
Harvest Outdoor: May-Oct
Stoned/High: Uplifting Indica trippy stone
cosmic auto.jpg

Seeds in soak :thumbsup:

Free Flow

Hydro Junkie
Global Moderator
Sep 4, 2017
Good to see you at it hairy! These going to be micro or are you planning on putting them in bigger pots? That description pic looks so dank

Reactions: hairyman

hairyman

in the wonderland zoo
Gladiator level 1
Jan 25, 2015
Good to see you at it hairy! These going to be micro or are you planning on putting them in bigger pots? That description pic looks so dank
Hi pal, well hopefully they all sprout firstly,,,

If I get a nice seedling in the airpot I will run the rest as solo cups, if thier a problem in that one, then I will just pot on a solo cup on into that pot and again run any remaining in the solocup :thumbsup:

One of the solo cups might also get crossed with a set of autoregs I growing out:woohoo1:

I just ran the cherry bomb :coffee: and it a great smoke and actually had the cherry flavour and colouring, I had a wee one crossed with a kush I had going :woohoo1:

Bigg Al

Closet grower, auto cob lover!
Gladiator Level 2
Mar 29, 2018
Currently Smoking
Berry Bomb, Auto Glueberry OG
Nice there buddy!! I got a thread going with the auto cookies vs the cosmic bomb in solo cups. Come join me!!

Frogster

Ratiocinate Extraordinaire (look it up)
Gladiator Level 6
May 25, 2016
Currently Smoking
THC Bomb, G.S.C., Blackberry, Caramel, Euphoria, Amnesia, CandyDawg, Purple Stilton & Others
Hey @hairyman ... Are these gonna be entered in the "Bomb Battle 3rd leg", if so I didn't think it has started yet ?

@Ripper @Son of Hobbes @Mossy Can someone clarify with a start / pre germ date please.

hairyman

in the wonderland zoo
Gladiator level 1
Jan 25, 2015
Hey @hairyman ... Are these gonna be entered in the "Bomb Battle 3rd leg", if so I didn't think it has started yet ?

@Ripper @Son of Hobbes @Mossy Can someone clarify with a start / pre germ date please.
Hi pal,, no these are just for this grow thread as its a new strain ,,

If you are /have recieved these then Mr Bomb says start when you want,,,

If you wished to use them for the final battle I can't see any problems

:pass:

Reactions: STILLSMOKIN

Bigg Al

Closet grower, auto cob lover!
Gladiator Level 2
Mar 29, 2018
Currently Smoking
Berry Bomb, Auto Glueberry OG

I don't think these are for the battle. While some of us are using them for the 3 leg. Dont think this here is battle plant. I'll be using mines for the battle but also using one in a solo cup grow off with dinafem auto cookies. These are test beans from bomb seeds.

Hope that helps!