• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

CropKingSeed Northern Lights-Auto

Josh33

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
How did it work out for you? I ordered seeds of crop kings didn’t work out so well for me but I’m sure it was operator error

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY and some photos
They were so rude to me. I will never order from them.

AutoWonders

Adios People. AutoWonders Has Left the Building.
Reaction score
They were so rude to me. I will never order from them.
That is how I feel about Attitude. Early on I ordered from them quite a bit. Then it became never again.

Little Brother

Half-witted, underachieving observer...
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
cat hair
I ordered 10 mixed autos from cropkingseeds and they sent 2 extra. Came pretty quick in a discreet package. All of them have germinated for me no problem. @gorilla grape let me know how it works out for you. I have no idea what seeds they sent, since they were unlabeled.
Here is a look at two of em.

Attachments

Mcdee

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
I ordered 10 mixed autos from cropkingseeds and they sent 2 extra. Came pretty quick in a discreet package. All of them have germinated for me no problem. @gorilla grape let me know how it works out for you. I have no idea what seeds they sent, since they were unlabeled.
Here is a look at two of em.
They were my 1st grow. I was harvesting a month before this post started lol. I did 2 early miss and a northern lights. Ordered 2-5packs got 7 of each. Got here in 8 days safe. They overcharged by like $12-$14 ????? No idea but they refunded no problem. Didnt have much communication didnt need it. Sent email with tracking had no issues but overcharge and 1 email cleared it up. Very happy plants were great! I dont order from outside the US anymore but genetics are good. If I found in US for fair price I would buy.

Little Brother

Half-witted, underachieving observer...
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
cat hair
They were my 1st grow. I was harvesting a month before this post started lol. I did 2 early miss and a northern lights. Ordered 2-5packs got 7 of each. Got here in 8 days safe. They overcharged by like $12-$14 ????? No idea but they refunded no problem. Didnt have much communication didnt need it. Sent email with tracking had no issues but overcharge and 1 email cleared it up. Very happy plants were great! I dont order from outside the US anymore but genetics are good. If I found in US for fair price I would buy.
Where do you shop in the states?

Oh wow, didn't realize the OP was from 2016 heh :doh: