1. Happy New Year Buds!!! If anyone tagged me or spoke to me directly about badges over the past several weeks or whenever... And I didn't issue them please contact me again. I know I missed some of you in the end of the year madness. Thanks Buds!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's that time again and this time it seems that we have quite the list of contenders. It's time for the winter Solo Cup Challenge. For more info look Here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All of the Grower of the Year 2018 Battle First Legs Start 1st Feb..Be there if you Dare. Grow cannabis Live with Friends on AFN.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Prize Winners please watch your mails...if you are not answering them..vendors can't send your prizes out..
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Festivus Month 1, Week 1 - Draw Your Favorite Festivus Staff Member Open for voting in the Festivus section. Drop in and Vote..tell them Mossy sent you..
    Dismiss Notice

Current Live Stoner Gossip Dec/Jan/Feb 2018

Discussion in 'Live Stoner Chat' started by Son of Hobbes, Dec 5, 2017.

1. epenguin

epenguin AFN-Proud To Be Different Staff Member Auto Warrior

Currently Smoking:
    Kippers for breakfast
    Hi @Renaissance Redneck , last I heard he was sooo busy with his book he writing and teaching his course on fine wire jewelry, but it has been a bit too long since he checked in.

Getting a bit worried if I am honest. A good guy. We miss him don't we.

2. Dichoti

Dichoti Yarrp...

Currently Smoking:
    Dirt from the hills...
    What strain is this?

3. shanks123

shanks123 Welcome to the CannaZone

Ultimate

4. Renaissance Redneck

Renaissance Redneck A Lovable Little Fuzzball

Currently Smoking:
    You Bet
    We do, and thanks for the update. :toke:

5. green genes

green genes Time is an Illusion. Lunchtime doubly So. CannaZonian (Tier 1)

Currently Smoking:
    Auto NL with Bubba Cheese on the side.
    Ya man.... got my first draft put together for a nute schedule. Now I just have to actually record what I do and write it under the recommended amounts. I would appreciate any feedback you guys have, I based the numbers on 1/4 dosage from the AN calculator, but I rounded the numbers and converted to Oz. for ease of use. Let me know if it looks off to you. Each week assumes a fresh reservoir, what I do in reality is add farr less than the table requires and do not change the water out until flower, and harvest. So this is just a guide.

GG's AN nute schedule for autos. :dragon6:based on 1/4 of AN nute calculator and adjusted for ease of use.

Advanced
    Nutrients
    27G res.

WEEK---------1---------2---------3---------4---------5---------6---------7---------8
    PPM------------200-----300-----500-----600----800----1000----1200-----1200------------------

Grow-----------1oz-----1.5z-----2oz-----3oz--------------------------------------------------------

Micro-----------1oz-----1.5oz---2oz-----3oz----4oz-----4oz-----5oz------5oz-----------------

Bloom-------------------------------------------------4oz-----5oz-----5oz------5oz-----------------

Additives------2oz------3oz-----3oz-----3oz----3oz-----3oz-----3oz------3oz-----------------

Advanced
    Nutrients
    7G res.

WEEK---------1----------2----------3----------4---------5--------6--------7-------8
    PPM------------200-----300------500--------600-----800----1000---1200---1200------------------

Grow-----------.5oz-----1oz-----1.5oz-----2oz--------------------------------------------------------

Micro----------.5oz-----1oz------1.5oz-----2oz-----3oz-----3oz-----4oz-----4oz-----------------

Bloom------------------------------------------------------3oz----4oz-----4oz------4oz-----------------

Additives------1oz------1.5oz-----2oz-----3oz-----3oz-----3oz-----3oz------3oz-----------------

6. Dichoti

Dichoti Yarrp...

Currently Smoking:
    Dirt from the hills...
    ...so, With 40 gallons rushing back and forth between two totes, I'd still use a similar ppm, right?
    I shouldn't say rushing... I'll be using two 80gph pumps...not too fast, not too slow.

7. sewerdweller

sewerdweller USMC SFMF

Currently Smoking:
    Reefer
    Fly Eagles Fly. Super Bowl 52

8. green genes

green genes Time is an Illusion. Lunchtime doubly So. CannaZonian (Tier 1)

Currently Smoking:
    Auto NL with Bubba Cheese on the side.
    ya, same PPM, it just requires roughly double the amounts I listed. I use two 27 gallon totes in RDWC also, and total volume of water is 27G. So it would be the same for you. I just want to make sure you know that those numbers change depending on how often you change out the water. I will update it with real world numbers when I go through my next grow.

9. Slowmo

Slowmo Dovenhund

Currently Smoking:
    Bubba Kush
    @Ozone69 i graduated public school to this anthem ... 1991 ftw .... i was still pure for graduation :kiss:... but i soon discovered sex and grunge :muahaha: (1992) :haha:

10. Dichoti

Dichoti Yarrp...

Currently Smoking:
    Dirt from the hills...
    I'm honestly hoping that having that set up helps net me insanely high yields, honestly. I'm thinking of running either Victory seed's northern lights, the freebie Mexican Airlines, or the Mephisto Genetic's Sour Hound since the highest yield I've seen on that is 115 grams. I do understand the plant's genetics play a part in it, btw.