1. It's back for season 2! ... This is one of the most fun, diverse Comp's we run, full of thrills, chills and spills! So slap that helmet on, grab your best beans and start bustin' moves... Boooiiiii! ... just check in with our fab' MC 912GreenSkell.....
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Did you miss the interview with AgriScience Laboratories yesterday?

Come learn about cannabinoid testing and variance, pesticide/contaminant testing requirements in the state of Colorado, and how state/federal regulations factor into those requirements!

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN!
    Dismiss Notice

Current Live Stoner Gossip Dec/Jan/Feb 2018

Discussion in 'Live Stoner Chat' started by Son of Hobbes, Dec 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shanks123

shanks123 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Ultimate

2. Renaissance Redneck

Renaissance Redneck A Lovable Little Fuzzball

Currently Smoking:
    You Bet
    We do, and thanks for the update. :toke:

3. Rev. Green Genes

Rev. Green Genes Time is an Illusion. Lunchtime doubly So. General Staff

Currently Smoking:
    ALF5 and 3BOG
    Ya man.... got my first draft put together for a nute schedule. Now I just have to actually record what I do and write it under the recommended amounts. I would appreciate any feedback you guys have, I based the numbers on 1/4 dosage from the AN calculator, but I rounded the numbers and converted to Oz. for ease of use. Let me know if it looks off to you. Each week assumes a fresh reservoir, what I do in reality is add farr less than the table requires and do not change the water out until flower, and harvest. So this is just a guide.

GG's AN nute schedule for autos. :dragon6:based on 1/4 of AN nute calculator and adjusted for ease of use.

Advanced
    Nutrients
    27G res.

WEEK---------1---------2---------3---------4---------5---------6---------7---------8
    PPM------------200-----300-----500-----600----800----1000----1200-----1200------------------

Grow-----------1oz-----1.5z-----2oz-----3oz--------------------------------------------------------

Micro-----------1oz-----1.5oz---2oz-----3oz----4oz-----4oz-----5oz------5oz-----------------

Bloom-------------------------------------------------4oz-----5oz-----5oz------5oz-----------------

Additives------2oz------3oz-----3oz-----3oz----3oz-----3oz-----3oz------3oz-----------------

Advanced
    Nutrients
    7G res.

WEEK---------1----------2----------3----------4---------5--------6--------7-------8
    PPM------------200-----300------500--------600-----800----1000---1200---1200------------------

Grow-----------.5oz-----1oz-----1.5oz-----2oz--------------------------------------------------------

Micro----------.5oz-----1oz------1.5oz-----2oz-----3oz-----3oz-----4oz-----4oz-----------------

Bloom------------------------------------------------------3oz----4oz-----4oz------4oz-----------------

Additives------1oz------1.5oz-----2oz-----3oz-----3oz-----3oz-----3oz------3oz-----------------

4. Dichoti

Dichoti I mentioned that I pick on people randomly, right?

Currently Smoking:
    Northern Lights
    ...so, With 40 gallons rushing back and forth between two totes, I'd still use a similar ppm, right?
    I shouldn't say rushing... I'll be using two 80gph pumps...not too fast, not too slow.

5. sewerdweller

sewerdweller USMC SFMF

Currently Smoking:
    Reefer
    Fly Eagles Fly. Super Bowl 52

6. Rev. Green Genes

Currently Smoking:
    ALF5 and 3BOG
    ya, same PPM, it just requires roughly double the amounts I listed. I use two 27 gallon totes in RDWC also, and total volume of water is 27G. So it would be the same for you. I just want to make sure you know that those numbers change depending on how often you change out the water. I will update it with real world numbers when I go through my next grow.

7. Slowmo

Slowmo Dovenhund

Currently Smoking:
    Grape Walker Kush
    @Ozone69 i graduated public school to this anthem ... 1991 ftw .... i was still pure for graduation :kiss:... but i soon discovered sex and grunge :muahaha: (1992) :haha:

8. Dichoti

Dichoti I mentioned that I pick on people randomly, right?

Currently Smoking:
    Northern Lights
    I'm honestly hoping that having that set up helps net me insanely high yields, honestly. I'm thinking of running either Victory seed's northern lights, the freebie Mexican Airlines, or the Mephisto Genetic's Sour Hound since the highest yield I've seen on that is 115 grams. I do understand the plant's genetics play a part in it, btw.

9. Rev. Green Genes

Currently Smoking:
    ALF5 and 3BOG
    NL will yield for you, I pulled a solid half pound off of my last one, and the one before that was bigger, but I lost a couple Oz to bud rot on it. My plants take consistently 10 weeks or more, and they get really big. Big is not necessarily more harvest weight though. My average is over a 1/4 pound but you still will get the variability in bud density and indica/sativa structures.

johnp540, Dichoti, The Elvis and 4 others like this.
  10. Rev. Green Genes

Currently Smoking:
    ALF5 and 3BOG
    @Dichoti if your reservoir is roughly double mine, imagine what could happen. These two are even bigger now than in these pics almost a week ago. The one in the back is now almost 6 ft tall and 4 ft wide. The one in the front is finishing up, and it's 62 inches by 3ft. The bud structure is sparse like a sativa, the NL buds got massive compared.

Week 12, ALF5, F2

_IGP1066.JPG _IGP1059.JPG IMG_20180106_085234_Bokeh.jpg

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    johnp540, Dichoti, The Elvis and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.