• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...
Status
Not open for further replies.

VitaMan

Clean Glass + New Whip
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
BC Blueberry, Critical Kush, Black Domina, Pink Kush.
The last day of my workweek and there was a medical emergency I was tending to that needed to go to ER just as a committee I was to orient arrived an hour late, and a client was waiting his appointment with me.

I did the first aid got a staff to take him to hospital, apologized to the client, and ran the orientation. Followed by heaps of reports...

edit: Sorry for whining.

I really earned this bowl of pistils and bud bits I took from the drying tent floor.
YUM

bushmasterar15

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Trimming up some AvT special...Slightly tacky still but I'll let them finish up another so many hours of drying once trimmed...I'll get some better shots in the next couple days outside...Here's a quick shot for you while I'm currently working on them.

View attachment 866194
Killer looking bud shot :slap: now for me to day dream of smoking a bowl of that.

DylanUnknown

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
All things good.
Hey everyone how's it going in here tonight? I'm just cooking spaghetti, but really just wanted to share the great news!!!!! As i have successfully completed my first ever harvest with alot of help from members here afn rocks :headbang::headbang:

Samwell

Weed Wrestling Worldwide
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Mephisto Mystery
Hey everyone how's it going in here tonight? I'm just cooking spaghetti, but really just wanted to share the great news!!!!! As i have successfully completed my first ever harvest with alot of help from members here afn rocks :headbang::headbang:
:slap: Congrats on your first harvest @DylanUnknown !!

Status
Not open for further replies.