Current Live Stoner Gossip Feb..March..April 2018

Discussion in 'Auto Warriors - Live Interviews Archive' started by VitaMan, Feb 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hairyman

hairyman in the wonderland zoo Gladiator level 1

Morning Archie another week off?

2. archie gemmill

archie gemmill Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

morning hairy :pass:it didnt burn down last week,so il chance another week off :eyebrows:
    :pighug:

3. archie gemmill

archie gemmill Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

cuppa tea rocket walk around like the cat in the hat

4. archie gemmill

2nd cuppa tea and its

but be carefull dont bump into anything :eyebrows:

5. Threadmark: Golden Ticket awarded to Hairyman
    Mossy

Mossy Daenerys Targaryen Staff Member Site Administrator

Currently Smoking:
    Dragon
    Morning @hairyman ..yes..I noticed yesterday...Good Luck with them...:headbang:

When you are done..review them for us...then we'll have something to refer members to ...and we'll all know where to spend our pennies..:watering:

If you grow show and review them...I'll get you on the Official #cannazone seed test team for 2019...:headbang:

You have a #goldenticket [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  6. Mossy

Mossy Daenerys Targaryen Staff Member Site Administrator

Currently Smoking:
    Dragon
    @archie gemmill :yoinks: archeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...have you been in the #staffstashbox before you even started work...........?.......:yoinks:

Well Done Bud...we can't be a #highteam If we ain't High....:pass:..chuff it down..the members are depending on you....:bravo:

:eyebrows:

7. Rev. Green Genes

Rev. Green Genes Time is an Illusion. Lunchtime doubly So. Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    Alien V. Triangle, Double Grape
    I took in a friends cat last year, today is the first day I've been able to fully walk away from the cat eating her breakfast without her stopping. She would previously stare me down, follow me, get in my way, whatever she could do, just to get me to stand guard over her bowl o' food.

So annoying. She' might be making progress though. This is making me smile. I've finally got her going to the bathroom outside too. This cat is a SOB, but soooo cute!

8. Rev. Green Genes

Rev. Green Genes Time is an Illusion. Lunchtime doubly So. Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    Alien V. Triangle, Double Grape
    Egads! Bong water in the mouth.....

I need a new bong. I'm thinking of spending a little cash. Last glass piece I got was in the 90's, things have changed. I'm thinking a straight pipe, arm percolator, with ice cube knobs in the tube. Like this:

3.JPG

Any other recommendations?

here's what I want, smooth, no cough, easy to clean, no bong water in the mouth!!!

9. Dichoti

Dichoti So when I stir the pot, Does it go left or right?? Gladiator Level 2

Currently Smoking:
    Cherry Bomb
    I've seen people complaining that theirs have gone 11 weeks or more. At this point, With as little as there is on her, I'll gladly let her go 11 weeks haha.

10. archie gemmill

morning GG :pass:the only 2 brands i can recommend are roor and ehle as far as i know both will repair breakages of their own bongs.of the 2 ehle is better value.
    howdy Dichoti :pass:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.