• The state of AFN
  • Hey everyone, I'm doing some testing on some things and will have the Live IM chat add-on disabled for the time being. Appreciate your consideration and apologies for any inconvenience! - Hobbes (7 pm MDT 2/13/2020)
  • Free Bomb Seeds
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike20132

Lies can become truths, if we let them.
AFN Gladiator
Oct 29, 2017
Currently Smoking
Wedding Cake, Colorado Cookies, Forum Stomper
I need to work from home more often lol
It's great if you want to keep an eye on ye ol' indoor garden... But it really does wear on you. There is no delineation between work and home, and no office-mates to abuse.

If it weren't for the grows and what they produce, i'd go mad.

Mike20132

AFN Gladiator
Oct 29, 2017
Currently Smoking
I want a job like that.

I was deposed once in a conference call where one of the lawyers thought he was muting. We all listened to him chop up a line of something and snort it. The SOB turned out to be my lawyer who I had never met. Never did meet him but his check cleared.
Not terribly bright, was he.

Mike20132

AFN Gladiator
Oct 29, 2017
Currently Smoking
Friend of mine turned me on to them recently. Haven't made up my mind yet how much (if at all) they'll end up in my regular playlist rotation, but the bass player is pretty impressive. :baked:

I put that video up a week or several ago. Thought I was the only one that had ever heard of them.

bass player
bass player
:pighug:
I see your bass player, and raise you..... well.... another bass player..

Mike20132

AFN Gladiator
Oct 29, 2017
Currently Smoking
Friend of mine turned me on to them recently. Haven't made up my mind yet how much (if at all) they'll end up in my regular playlist rotation, but the bass player is pretty impressive. :baked:

Also... "Violent and Funky" sounds like a description of that first bowel movement after the Vicodin runs out....

Sorry for that image

Samwell

Weed Wrestling Worldwide
Jul 25, 2017
Currently Smoking
Mephisto Mystery
It's great if you want to keep an eye on ye ol' indoor garden... But it really does wear on you. There is no delineation between work and home, and no office-mates to abuse.

If it weren't for the grows and what they produce, i'd go mad.
Ya I do like having that separation. I usually work from home when I got a ton of reading to do, problem is I smoke too much and the reading takes a few times to click because I rather be doing something else lol

mohawk warrior

LoveDust vol. 3 coming soon
May 5, 2016
Currently Smoking
Kushes
Status
Not open for further replies.