• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...
Status
Not open for further replies.

santos32

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
t break
Hey AFN Santos23 here. I locked myself out of my account and am waiting on an admin for assistance. I was trying to wait till i got my account back to post but i fear i need some help. Some of my plants don't look to good and im Thinking heat and maybe overwatering? My 3 bears og are the only plants dropping. Grow log here for details https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/santos23-1st-time-3-bears-og-northern-lights.64035/ Thanks in advance!

for some reason when i try to add pics it says site not available? Imgur gallery used if thats allowed? Thanks again

void

stoner kitten
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Admins bullshit
Hey AFN Santos23 here. I locked myself out of my account and am waiting on an admin for assistance. I was trying to wait till i got my account back to post but i fear i need some help. Some of my plants don't look to good and im Thinking heat and maybe overwatering? My 3 bears og are the only plants dropping. Grow log here for details https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/santos23-1st-time-3-bears-og-northern-lights.64035/ Thanks in advance!

for some reason when i try to add pics it says site not available? Imgur gallery used if thats allowed? Thanks again

hmmm looks over/under watered kinda hard to tell just by looks.
how much they got last few days ? pot light/heavy ?
bottom right 'upload a file' is easiest way.
:pighug:

santos32

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
t break
hmmm looks over/under watered kinda hard to tell just by looks.
how much they got last few days ? pot light/heavy ?
bottom right 'upload a file' is easiest way.
:pighug:
i
Heya archie just watered two days ago. they feel pretty heavy still. i have uploaded pics before not sure what went wrong. thanks!

bushmasterar15

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score

How far away is your MH light? On your thread you were giving 1/2 gallon each every 3 days then switched to a drip system. I'm thinking they might be overwatered right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.