• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Customer Service

BCBudlady

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
GoldWidow CBD, BLK MRRR, S99 v4 & v6
Just received my order of Mandalorian Genetics seeds today. What an excellent experience! My order was placed 11-5 and received 11-7. It traveled across country (PNW to East Coast ). @FullDuplex ... these guys are great!!!

MissUniverse

I put metal in the microwave
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
mycanna.wiki
For anyone else, I second this. I've ordered in the past months ago and a few times in the last week and it was easy. Very fast and professional

I got the 25 dollar grab bag on two different occasions. You won't be disappointed. They are well worth it. I love the keychain in the grab bag. Nice little extra to add along with the grab bag seeds. I'm addicted to the grab bags. I'm going to keep buying them. Wish you had an auto only grab bag

Green Hornet

I need bandades for my red eyes
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I wish
I saw the ad on AFN today and set up an account and ordered some Stardawg Auto 5-F online. I sent them cash in the mail cuz that's how I roll. I will post when I get them (fingers crossed).

Green Hornet

I need bandades for my red eyes
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I wish
:toke:My seeds arrived today. The Stardawg I ordered and Oregon Elite Seeds sent two packs of freebies. High Alpine (1F) and Solo Cookies x Sinmint. Thanks Oregon Elite Seeds
100_0632.JPG