• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Customer Service

Smurfdope

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I thank you all. we do sometimes make mistakes and we sometimes miss emails but in the end EVERYTHING gets worked out
I’d like to get a reply and things worked out for purchasing poor quality genetics from you. The H5 CBG seed that you were selling from La Plata are highly unstable. So much so you’ve pulled them from your site.

Last edited:

Johnny CannaSeed

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
I’d like to get a reply and things worked out for purchasing poor quality genetics from you. The H5 CBG seed that you were selling from La Plata are highly unstable. So much so you’ve pulled them from your site. You guarantee you only sell quality genetics. You and La Plata both are passing the buck while keeping my money.
Actually we are issuing credit. Give us a email with your order number and we will give you credit. WE are not passing the buck FYI

Johnny CannaSeed

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
I’d like to get a reply and things worked out for purchasing poor quality genetics from you. The H5 CBG seed that you were selling from La Plata are highly unstable. So much so you’ve pulled them from your site. You guarantee you only sell quality genetics. You and La Plata both are passing the buck while keeping my money.
Actually we are issuing credit. Give us a email with your order number and we will give you credit. WE are not passing the buck FYI

Johnny CannaSeed

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
sorry for the multi post