• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Customer Service

Saltydoc

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I thank you all. we do sometimes make mistakes and we sometimes miss emails but in the end EVERYTHING gets worked out
Hi,
I ordered 5 autofem gorilla glue and 5 gs cookies from you guys. After 2 weeks, my status on the order was "pending". After 3 emails and 2 phone messages there was no response from your company. What's up with that???

Saltydoc

Johnny CannaSeed

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hi,
I ordered 5 autofem gorilla glue and 5 gs cookies from you guys. After 2 weeks, my status on the order was "pending". After 3 emails and 2 phone messages there was no response from your company. What's up with that???

Saltydoc
whats your order #

dankstyle J

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Biolegend, green poison, ocean grown cookies
Ordered a bunch of stuff Saturday literally 450$worth I'm not rich an since I dont have credit card I shipped a money order in the past I have received my orders more promptly not sure what happened but I'm actually worried I got the receipt for the money order so I can see who spent it an fillout paper work to get it back but what a nightmare that is ugh

Johnny CannaSeed

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Ordered a bunch of stuff Saturday literally 450$worth I'm not rich an since I dont have credit card I shipped a money order in the past I have received my orders more promptly not sure what happened but I'm actually worried I got the receipt for the money order so I can see who spent it an fillout paper work to get it back but what a nightmare that is ugh
whats your order number

dankstyle J

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
whats your order number
Thanks for calling me I now have faith that my order will be received
whats your order number
Thanks for calling me I now have faith every thing will work out an have used Oregon Elite seeds many times in the past an everything thing worked out great .I would recommend this seed company to anyone looking for seeds auto or photo .

dankstyle J

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
He delivered my order personally very good seedbank nice freebies I will be ordering from Oregon elite seeds in the future for sure .

Johnny CannaSeed

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
He delivered my order personally very good seedbank nice freebies I will be ordering from Oregon elite seeds in the future for sure .
we try to do our best 99% of the time its on the post office end or when we go to put the address in and the system does an auto address correct or ppl forget to put in there space or apartment # we get so dang busy no matter what we do our best to make the customer happy