• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Cutting/Trimming/Shaping Stations

Eyes on Fire

Guy Smiley
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Hey Guys and Gals!! I have been curious as to what others use as well as WHERE they trim and cut their plants.so I was curious if you would share some pics with me of your guys n girls trim n shaping stations. or chairs n trays whatever it may or may not be..LOL thanks! ill share some pics of mine shortly. OH even the scissors and other smaller things you add or use or just kind HOW and HWERE you trim and all that fun we all look sooo forward too :D again,Thanks guys!

derek420colorado

G.O.A.T
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DAAAAABS
I utilize a bathroom that isn't needed. I have a 2x2 tent inside the shower stall for drying. I have a 4" fan/filter too, so odor is minimal. I also utilize a manual bud trimmer. Love that piece.
Dude that is a bad ass idea, drying tent in the shower! Rep for that my friend

tripaholic88

Cannabis And Entheogen Enthusiast
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
ive found that if you use vinyl gloves the trichs dont stick to your gloves! dont ask me why but i swear by it! i will never use nitrile gloves again after using the vinyl ones. you really couldnt even tell they had been used when i was done

Cat

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Mephisto's Ripleys OG & Green Poison by Sweet Seeds
ive found that if you use vinyl gloves the trichs dont stick to your gloves! dont ask me why but i swear by it! i will never use nitrile gloves again after using the vinyl ones. you really couldnt even tell they had been used when i was done
Yer, I got some vinyl gloves from the vet last week and used them for mixing nutes! My hands seem to react with the chemicals. There's a silky feel to them, so imagine they'd be good for sticky buds

tripaholic88

Cannabis And Entheogen Enthusiast
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
Yer, I got some vinyl gloves from the vet last week and used them for mixing nutes! My hands seem to react with the chemicals. There's a silky feel to them, so imagine they'd be good for sticky buds
o yea they are great! im telling you cat, if you use gloves when you trim you wont use any other kind after the vinyl ones i promise....:d5: