Cyco nutes

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Ghostfaceco

Love everyone
Oct 8, 2019
Currently Smoking
Gorilla glue
I run full line of cyco nutes love it if you could suggest something better what full line would it be n why

Garage_Grower

Baked.
Dec 2, 2018
Not necessarily better, but Greenleafs MegaCrop/SweetCandy/Bud explosion is rock solid. Extremely easy to measure up and mix, ph stable for days after, and most importantly the plants are happy and healthy. The price is right and the company seems to be listening to their customers and tweaking the formula on the regular, only making it better!

Simple + Cheap + Effective =:yay:

Reactions: Ghostfaceco

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
Oct 6, 2016
Currently Smoking
mephisto samsquach dinafem critical short stuff amnesia cbd cross
i run remo full supercharged kit well worth a go with coco but if your brand is working good for you why fix something thats not broke just my 2 cents

Ghostfaceco

Love everyone
Oct 8, 2019
Currently Smoking
Gorilla glue
Not necessarily better, but Greenleafs MegaCrop/SweetCandy/Bud explosion is rock solid. Extremely easy to measure up and mix, ph stable for days after, and most importantly the plants are happy and healthy. The price is right and the company seems to be listening to their customers and tweaking the formula on the regular, only making it better!

Simple + Cheap + Effective =:yay:
I’m check em out

Ghostfaceco

Love everyone
Oct 8, 2019
Currently Smoking
Gorilla glue
i run remo full supercharged kit well worth a go with coco but if your brand is working good for you why fix something thats not broke just my 2 cents
Cyco full line bout 300 so if I can find something just as good n save on pockets make it better happy plant happy me

Reactions: St. Tom

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
Oct 6, 2016
Currently Smoking
I grow pretty good plants and great harvest with remo so worth checking out check out his utube channel buds as big as your head :headbang: I use them autopots and hand feeding I dont know if you can use it for soil but coco it's great

Reactions: Ghostfaceco

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
Oct 6, 2016
Currently Smoking
Also nice to meet you growbro hit me up if you ever need anything on site

Reactions: Animatey

Archaic

Flushing is a myth!
Oct 21, 2017
www.taylorswift.com
Currently Smoking
a corncob pipe
I watch Medicropper on YouTube and he really likes Cyko nutes, but he's running 1,000s of plants and buying by the pallet.

It's good stuff, but man I just can't groove with a system that requires like 16 different products to mix. I like MegaCrop, I run it straight with Mammoth P during bloom and I have been really satisfied with it. It's not perfect, but it's idiot proof which suits me pretty well.