Dabber Growing The BOMB BABY

Dabber

Auto Warrior
Gladiators
Oct 11, 2017
Dabberville
Currently Smoking
Bubba Trouble, GWK x BT
What's up peeps I just wanted to get this thread started as I'm gonna be really busy this coming month in the garden with harvest coming on, the upcoming battles and test runs. I want to thank @BombSeeds for the opportunity to grow their [HASHTAG]#cherry[/HASHTAG] bomb and [HASHTAG]#tch[/HASHTAG] bomb autos:drool: this up coming grow so grab the:pop: and get ready for a BOMB GROW SHOW :headbang:

Last edited:

Recycled

Auto Warrior
Nov 12, 2018
What's up peeps I just wanted to get this thread started as I'm gonna be really busy this coming month in the garden with harvest coming on, the upcoming battles and test runs. I want to thank @BombSeeds for the opportunity to grow their [HASHTAG]#cherry[/HASHTAG] bomb and [HASHTAG]#tch[/HASHTAG] bomb autos:drool: this up coming grow so stay grab the:pop: and get ready for a BOMB GROW SHOW :headbang:

Kick some arse Dabber!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mcdee

Auto Warrior
Gladiators
Dec 22, 2016
What's up peeps I just wanted to get this thread started as I'm gonna be really busy this coming month in the garden with harvest coming on, the upcoming battles and test runs. I want to thank @BombSeeds for the opportunity to grow their [HASHTAG]#cherry[/HASHTAG] bomb and [HASHTAG]#tch[/HASHTAG] bomb autos:drool: this up coming grow so stay grab the:pop: and get ready for a BOMB GROW SHOW :headbang:

You at it again bro lol? Nice , I got some of that thc bomb want to see how she does. Cherry bomb looked good too tho, this should be an explosive 1!

Dabber

Auto Warrior
Gladiators
Oct 11, 2017
Dabberville
Currently Smoking
Bubba Trouble, GWK x BT
You at it again bro lol? Nice , I got some of that thc bomb want to see how she does. Cherry bomb looked good too tho, this should be an explosive 1!
Not just yet about 2 to 3 weeks soon as the 44 x 44 is done plan is to start battle plants in there while big room finishes :shrug: sounds good :rofl: