• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Dabpress bj6t35

Eatstone

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Just purchased a Dabpress 6 ton all in one unit. Very happy with the unit. Received it 5 days from order from their China factory due to no Canadian warehouse stock. Got the kit, including filters and pre press.

Plates heat up quick, maybe 5 minutes max. I’ve pressed a few different ways and now prefer doing 2-3.5g pucks at a time. I do 2 press on the Super Silver Haze and Durban Poison my buddy grew. Yields are around 14-15%. I don’t use the bags, find them to be a pain to use. I’m not getting enough flower contamination to worry about it. The press is smooth to operate, provides plenty of pressing force and looks real nice. I got quite the contact high as my first few presses bled through my parchment paper. I now double it up. It’s portable enough that I can easily bring it over to a buddy’s house to press.

I’ve been smoking the rosin out of an Incendio e dab rig with the firecoil. Very good smoke. Nice complete kit with a convenient carry case. Battery life is similar to a mod with 2 18650 batteries but goes a long time at 40w or 700F dabs. Glass bowl so concentrates don’t melt through coils. Easy to clean afterwards with some alcohol.

I recently bought some liquidizer and made thc vape juice. It’s excellent. Only way to go imho. Excellent head stone and I become very conversational. My face went tingly! Bought a cheap concentrate pen to vape with as I didn’t want to wait or be disappointed with ccells from China.

Highly recommend Dabpress!

Wian

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Seedstockers AK420 auto
I am considering buying the exact same device so thanks a lot for the review! :cheers:
Still satisfied? :)

Eatstone

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Yes I’m very satisfied. I just purchase the SS 7-14 gr puck maker and now squish 1/2 oz at a time.