• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

DabPress DP-80 Test

Mizzo81

Canna grower
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
I gotta say that is a very nice pre press for the price! You can make it yourself for about $16 + shipping for me like $30. BUT... you have to file and sand and buff it. Which was much harder than I thought was going to be lol. Was going to make a new and improved 1, but i will much rather buy this 1. Much nicer and if i would have seen this 1st would just bought this! Excellent looking product and price point @Dabpress. I feel like like a 5%-10% off code for AFN members would be nice to see. Kinda like a "back to school" deal for us mom's and dad's, also dont forget college students too.
That’s what I was thinking for the price. Just get it.

tripaholic88

Cannabis And Entheogen Enthusiast
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
them Pre Presses look very nice @Dabpress :thumbsup: looks to be quality just like the rosin press also!!!:headbang:

Those those containers are cool. Got any gallon size ones?
hell yeah i think so too. lets hope they got some larger sizes:headbang:

Im going to be putting up another Press video hopefully next week as im going to be away for a couple days.

Mcdee

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
them Pre Presses look very nice @Dabpress :thumbsup: looks to be quality just like the rosin press also!!!:headbang:

hell yeah i think so too. lets hope they got some larger sizes:headbang:

Im going to be putting up another Press video hopefully next week as im going to be away for a couple days.
How much you think 800ml is? You can do your own but I feel @Dabpress is much more less likely to have a pressure leak. I dont know how good the price is cause I dont know how much you can put on 800ml??? I just looked at my Mason jar that to the top so I say it holds half to 1oz depending on your bud. Its is nice and holds good amount, up to buyer if it's worth it.

tripaholic88

Cannabis And Entheogen Enthusiast
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream

How much you think 800ml is? You can do your own but I feel @Dabpress is much more less likely to have a pressure leak. I dont know how good the price is cause I dont know how much you can put on 800ml??? I just looked at my Mason jar that to the top so I say it holds half to 1oz depending on your bud. Its is nice and holds good amount, up to buyer if it's worth it.
no idea man, gonna have to see what dabpress says about how much 800ml holds approximately:pass:

bushmasterar15

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score

Mcdee

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score

Mcdee

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Hey everybody dabpress is also on Ebay. I wish I new that before I got on Amazon, I prefer Ebay for sure I am an Ebay guy, 80% of the time its cheaper on Ebay. I am on a very tight gardening budget so I check both on everything I get. Just a heads up for pro Ebay people. I looked up before i got on Amazon, but they are dabpresscom not dabpress. Oh well good to have options other than Amazon.