DabPress dp-rp37

• The Holiday Recipe winner is Lilly_of_the_Zoo.

• The Holiday Recipe 2nd place winner is the green bandit.

• The Holiday Recipe 3rd place winner is Bigg Al.

bushmasterar15

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Feb 5, 2017
Hello all, I received my DabPress dp-rp37 plates and controller. It comes shipped in a plain box if anyone is worried about security issues. Once you open the box there is a quick start instruction pamphlet. The plates and controller are secured in between closed cell foam, so there is no worry about damage in shipping. Overall the fit and finish of the plates are outstanding. They also include a bamboo board to insulate the plates from the press. I have to say their customer service is top notch, willing to help out and answer any question that you might have. Here are a few pics of the packaging. I'm just waiting on getting my 20 ton shop press to fully set everything up and then still have a little bit till I'm ready for harvest. But I'm ready to start squishing.
20180318_144507.jpg
20180318_144556.jpg
20180318_144653.jpg
20180318_145223.jpg

Trichome farmer

if i miss a letter or two its cause im baked
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Jul 26, 2015
Currently Smoking
lava freeze / ultimate
Hello all, I received my DabPress dp-rp37 plates and controller. It comes shipped in a plain box if anyone is worried about security issues. Once you open the box there is a quick start instruction pamphlet. The plates and controller are secured in between closed cell foam, so there is no worry about damage in shipping. Overall the fit and finish of the plates are outstanding. They also include a bamboo board to insulate the plates from the press. I have to say their customer service is top notch, willing to help out and answer any question that you might have. Here are a few pics of the packaging. I'm just waiting on getting my 20 ton shop press to fully set everything up and then still have a little bit till I'm ready for harvest. But I'm ready to start squishing.
View attachment 879181 View attachment 879182 View attachment 879183 View attachment 879184
nice bit of kit mate :pass:

Dabpress

Auto Warrior
Mar 2, 2018
www.dabpress.com
Currently Smoking
rosin
View attachment 879181 View attachment 879182 View attachment 879183 View attachment 879184
Thank you!
We still work hard on improving our quality. Thank you all!

Zamnesia Battle

Auto Warrior
Feb 23, 2014
nice bit of modular kit,a set of plates and pair of pid's if thats what they called.
a question if i may for @Dabpress as most people that squish will be wanting a dab afterwards and to save a penny or two can a coil be purchased ? or brand/make/model be recommended ? no reason why one pid cant be used with an aftermarket coil,provided you dabbing within arms reach of the press ofcourse.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Reactions: bushmasterar15

Dabpress

Auto Warrior
Mar 2, 2018
www.dabpress.com
Currently Smoking
rosin
@archie gemmill thanks for your question.:goodluck:

In fact, you can find a lot of dealers they sell pid control box or only coil plates. But if heater of pid control box doesn't pair coil plate perfectly. Its working life will be short.
It is why we didn't sell only anodized rosin plates or control box.
If you wanna save money, dp-rp33 is better choice. It pairs a A-frame hydraulic press ( less than $100, 3-6 ton).
Hope it helps.

Roger

Reactions: Zamnesia Battle