• Best AFN Outdoor Auto Grower of 2020: 1st: 420Forever 2nd: 4d-Rock 3rd: Jean-O CONGRATULATIONS
  • Best AFN Outdoor photosensitive Grower of 2020: 1st Kyote 2nd Dankstyle J 3rd Jean-O CONGRATULATIONS
  • BOMB Seeds: 1st: JohnEMad 2nd: pop22
  • DinaFem 2020 second leg: 1st: Only1Sky 2nd: St. Tom 3rd: Feenix
  • Zamnesia 2020: 1st: HighnDry 2nd: Only1Sky
  • Auto Seeds 2020: 1st: MesaBoogie 2nd: Only1Sky
  • FastBuds 2020 1st: Chronic_passion 2nd: St. Tom
  • Female Seeds Autos 2020: 1st: HighnDry 2nd: pop22 3rd: Boognelson87
  • Female Seeds Photos 2020: 1st: pop22
  • Seedstockers 2020: 1st: JohnEMad Chronic_passion

Indoor Grow Damien's Zamadelica x Kali China SOG

archie space gemmill

stoner kitten
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Admins bullshit
heatbreaking to see plants look so sad :frowny: at any stage of growth itshard to look at,nevermind deal with :bighug: ive seen a lot worse looking clones make it :smokeit: you got the skills :greenthumb: a well stocked cupboard :thumbsup: but i think if ya have to the the tools out from the bottom shelf that be a step to far :shrug: no larvae is a hell of a good sign :d5: half way there
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

PlatinumGrows

Super noob
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Let’s see how they bounce back - you got this plan sounds good - that BTI really works well for me with the yellow sticky traps best recommendation thank you - let’s go kali China !!!

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
dinafem cookies
These girls will bounce back I've only ever had knats of fruit fly type of things but it just shows we all hit bumps in the road bro

damien50

https://www.ftfcultivation.com/
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
heatbreaking to see plants look so sad :frowny: at any stage of growth itshard to look at,nevermind deal with :bighug: ive seen a lot worse looking clones make it :smokeit: you got the skills :greenthumb: a well stocked cupboard :thumbsup: but i think if ya have to the the tools out from the bottom shelf that be a step to far :shrug: no larvae is a hell of a good sign :d5: half way there
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:
It's been a recurring theme for two years now lol. Thank you for the vote of confidence :pass:

Let’s see how they bounce back - you got this plan sounds good - that BTI really works well for me with the yellow sticky traps best recommendation thank you - let’s go kali China !!!
Thanks for following. These fuckers are pure unadulterated evil. I wish I had a c02 chamber to give them all my love at 2500ppms.

These girls will bounce back I've only ever had knats of fruit fly type of things but it just shows we all hit bumps in the road bro
If it was always easy it wouldn't be fun. I can't think of much worse than getting a virus but they bored holes into my stems. Lessons learned.

20210212_191823.jpg
20210212_191720.jpg

TxRebel/Mark

IG: @Organic_meph_head
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Purple Roc Berry, Frozen Scoops, Toofless alien
Be following along for this journey! :pop:

And fungus gnats are the bane of my existence! Them things are the damn spawn of satan! :cuss::finger: