1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone, we're officially live on the new server but we're finding some errors being thrown out when it comes to image uploads; we're working hard on getting things fixed up so it's a smooth process again so please bear with us!

Please report any bugs in the Announcements forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. General Battle 2019. First Leg Winner was The Mugwamp with his Dutch Passion Auto Critical Orange Punch. Grown under 250w hps dual spectrum lights. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Winner of the Mephisto First Leg Battle was MrOldBoy with Mephisto Sam's Crack..in Living Organic oils under Optic4 lights. CONGRATULATIONS MrOldBoy
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Winner of the Lighting Battle. First Leg 2019 is Iriee Vibez with a Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG under a mix of Kind Led ..RapidLED COBs and Chilled Logic Puck. CONGRATULATIONS.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Congratulations to Mesaboogie who Won the Dinafem 1st Leg Battle 2019 Well Grown....
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Seed Stockers First Leg Battle 2019 was Won by our own woody... CONGRATULATIONS woody...Taking one for the Staff Team...
    Dismiss Notice

Dankstyle Js Dinafem light dep featuring Ocean Grown Cookies an kushncheese !!

Discussion in 'DinaFem Cannabis Seeds' started by dankstyle J, May 9, 2019.

1. dankstyle J

dankstyle J Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

As usual this is an organic grow centered around bio dynamics ,elements of kiss ,pro biotic growing an a style I dub raw organics an pots that allow worms to roam free .The kushncheese is almost ready for the first pull of the tarp while the cookies are just seedlings .Lets get some great meds with some great genetics I've been rocking dinafem for years friends .

2. dankstyle J

dankstyle J Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

3. dankstyle J

Here's my two ocean grown cookies 20190509_193504.jpg 20190509_193458.jpg

4. Dinafem-Mark

Dinafem-Mark Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN AFN Authorized Vendor

That's super cool to read you've been growing our creations for year's :thumbsup: I hope we have not disappointed :pass:

Now we have you growing out our Kush 'n' Cheese and one of our new cookie family strains OGC or Ocean Grown Cookies :thumbsup:

Best of luck with the grow my friend and thank you the continued support by growing out our genetics :bong:

I'll keep dropping in as you update mate :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

davisgirl and dankstyle J like this.
  5. dankstyle J

Thanks again friend an yes I love dinafem I have gotten nothing but loud meds off the strains I have grown indoors an out !!The kushncheese is a winner in the greenie she's a winner indoors every pheno I've had I enjoyed mucho .The ocean grown cookies should also be a dream come true !was the emerald og used on the ogc ?I loved the emerald og on the blue kush ,kushncheese an og kush .

davisgirl and Dinafem-Mark like this.
  6. dankstyle J

I will be pulling the tarp on the kushncheese she will be transplanted into a large worm pot the second round will feature the ocean grown cookies .My goal is to get the majority of my plants to be big enough to hit the ten foot roof twice in one season so basically I'm aiming for huge plants with two harvests an lots of different genetics let the fun begin !!

7. dankstyle J

20190512_152058.jpg Kushncheese at about 3 ft once she's put into a much larger pot an put into darkness she should explode in growth it often baffles me how fast plants grow using this technique I do run a large amount of wild craft teas an compost teas but still since I started experimenting years ago with this technique it never ceases to amaze me I've even done it on autos just a lil different no darkness same affect .

davisgirl and Dinafem-Mark like this.
  8. Dinafem-Mark

Dinafem-Mark Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN AFN Authorized Vendor

What size pot will you be using when you do a repot mate and will that be the finish pot size?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

davisgirl and dankstyle J like this.
  9. dankstyle J

17 gallon as the final pot the kushncheese has been started in.flowering an has been transplanted the tarp has been pulled an now I'm hoping she explodes in my living soil . 20190515_163904.jpg

Dinafem-Mark, hecno and davisgirl like this.
  10. davisgirl

davisgirl THC. CBD. DWC. AFN. Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    GG4
    Subbed! Off to a great start dj! :d5:

Dinafem-Mark and dankstyle J like this.