Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Biolegend, green poison, ocean grown cookies
The Industrial weed complex in motion. :cheers:
Looking great DJ.

Last week I took the last bud of blueberry cookies out to the farm and smoked it with the farmer and crew.
They loved it. :thumbsup::cools:
They could hardly believe it was 3 year old cured bud from 2018 summer first harvest.
62% Bovada pkts...:thumbsup::thumbsup:
I remember that blue cookies I got some seeds to grow from dinafem an someone snagged mine unfortunately I really love there ocean grown cookies that was a top notch strain 4 sure .there blue cookies definitely was on that level .thanks man for stopping in ,its always cool friend.

dankstyle J

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Got some seriously stinky looking fuzz balls going on there broseph. very nice :pass:
Thanks man pretty happy with the living coco it definitely a Learning experience, this will be the 8th cycle I just remove root ball ⚽ an blam add a few amendments an feed with teas

dankstyle J

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
20 critical kush, 40 fuel d ogs ,10 fat bannana, 10 peyote forums an some freebies next round will have some ol favorites like critical kush an some new gas with the fuel d og ,its got only sour an og in it I'm thinking it will be alot like my bio legend I run .
20220919_100803.jpg

Growtogrow

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Truth bud the latest sinsemilia
I remember that blue cookies I got some seeds to grow from dinafem an someone snagged mine unfortunately I really love there ocean grown cookies that was a top notch strain 4 sure .there blue cookies definitely was on that level .thanks man for stopping in ,its always cool friend.
I still got a can of the ocean grown cookies. It's never been open still got to cellophane on it.
Yeah that grows a nice tight dank bud. :thumbsup: :pass:

dankstyle J

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I still got a can of the ocean grown cookies. It's never been open still got to cellophane on it.
Yeah that grows a nice tight dank bud. :thumbsup: :pass:
You outta bust it out I got an ogkush breath pheno that was wonderful, tasted like earth kush vanilla pine

dankstyle J

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Lots of crystals on that there bud buddy. Holy s*** wish I was smoking with you this morning. Wake and bake.:headbang::pass::pop::dizzy::baked:
Thanks an that would be super awesome friend, it's always legit to smoke with homies.