1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Auto Seeds:::for 420 we will be doing a site wide 35% off all strains and merch. No codes, no qualifying criteria, just 35% off everything
    Dismiss Notice

Day 129 Trichomes still clear

Discussion in 'Harvest and Curing' started by Hanmer, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Hanmer

Hanmer Auto Warrior

Hi folks. I'm a first timer growing three Autos from Dutch Passion: Auto Ultimate, Cinderella Auto Jack and Think Different. The grow has been relatively uneventful. Growing indoors in coco with Vipraspectra LEDs. I'm at day 129 since seeds planted. Pistils appeared on all three about 11 weeks ago and have been all browned and turned in for several weeks. Have two microscopes, but the loupe is the easiest thing for me to use. I keep waiting for trichomes to turn milky, but, at the buds they still seem all glassy, not dull. Very reflective. I'm inclined to start a flush as this seems a very long grow for an auto and I don't want to harvest too late either. Ideas?

2. Archaic

Archaic Flushing is a myth!

Currently Smoking:
    a corncob pipe
    I understand that getting pics of the trichs might be difficult, but could you post pics of the plants?

3. Hanmer

Hanmer Auto Warrior

Sure. Here's the best I could do for now. IMG_5700.JPG IMG_5701.JPG IMG_5703.JPG IMG_5706.JPG DSCN8347.JPG IMG_5706.JPG DSCN8348.JPG DSCN8354.JPG DSCN8355.JPG

The Fish likes this.
  4. Hanmer

Hanmer Auto Warrior

I'll try to get a few better pictures later tonight.

5. lunarman

lunarman Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

you might have one of those grows where the flowers can't ripen. I've had them. Day 129 is way too long and an indicator that something is not right. the look great in the pics though. Nice plants. But for day 129 and no cloudy trichs..... that's not great. I've been there myself.

What size pots are you using?

6. Tommy Bahama

Tommy Bahama Auto Warrior

You might try the following to try to encourage the plant:
    Cooler daytime and nighttime temperatures.
    Raise the light and/or reduce power, if adjustable.
    Switch to 12/12 lighting schedule.

Mizzo81 likes this.