• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

db003's HSO Fast flowering Adventure - FF Green Crack - FF OGKZ

JohnEMad

semi-mad grower.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Real nice grow db003. Love the fall colors and the size of the tops.
Well done. Thanks for the posting.
I have about 4 weeks to go for my grow of the FF HSO plants and they are shaping up in a similar fashion.
:cools: :thumbsup:

Jean-O

www.jeanosgenetics.com
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Straw Dog, Grape Cheese, VooDoo, The Duke
How long did you veg for? I have a fast green crack fully auto outdoors at around day 60? I would like to gather info on how long all you guys have vegged for. I have around 15 and a half hours of full sun outdoors and its flowering.

db003

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
How long did you veg for? I have a fast green crack fully auto outdoors at around day 60? I would like to gather info on how long all you guys have vegged for. I have around 15 and a half hours of full sun outdoors and its flowering.
I believe I vegged around 40 days I think it was 42 days

HSO-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
I took a lot of harvest photos so bear with me.
Never hold back on the pictures mate, especially when they look like this :pass:

I think we can safely say you smashed this grow out of the park buddy :headbang:

A massive congratulations on the harvest :thumbsup:

Now it's time to get these Fast Flowering ladies dry and cured :cooldance:

Enjoy mate :slap:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

HSO-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
We should have a few grows on here with decent 6-8 week veg periods mate :thumbsup:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Atulip

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Great grow. Around 7 weeks for flower is nice and quick. I'm loving all these fast strains coming out now, need to grow some myself.

Great looking buds, even the lower buds looking frosty as hell.