• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

DCAT does Auto Ultimates in Kind Soil with Amare Solar Eclipse 300

dcat0921

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
So since my last kind soil grow did not go like I'd hoped, I figured I'll try again with fewer plants in a little bigger pot than last time.
Dropped 2 auto ultimates last week and as of these pics they are roughly 3 days old. Split one 5 pound bag of kind soil between the two 3 gallon pots and the rest is Biobizz light with added worm castings.
Since I added the window a/c unit to my grow room the temps rarely get above 80 F and humidity stays around 40% or a little more. Much better for growing I think.
Watering only with ph'd tap water that has usually sat out for a few days and adding a little Mammoth P additive. Will add nothing else unless they say they need it.
IMG_5807.JPG
IMG_5808.JPG

MeefChief

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Welcome!! With the Kind Soil that's all you need is water. All the goodness is built into the soil.
Hope to do them all justice...
I personally like to push my plants a bit to see what I can do to autos, but I may have to give this a try one day and see how the taste quality is using only soil and water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dcat0921

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I personally like to push my plants a bit to see what I can do to autos, but I may have to give this a try one day and see how the taste quality is using only soil and water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My first run was not great with it but I'm blaming myself so I'm running some again to give it a better showing.

Vlad The Inhaler

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Errmm... My internet ears are burning...

What's crackin' mo-fos? YEEEEE-HAAAAA! I've given up the drink btw, and become a vicar. They'll take any fooker these days and the money's not arf bad.

Best of luck Cat,

Rvt Vlad The Inhaler.

dcat0921

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Errmm... My internet ears are burning...

What's crackin' mo-fos? YEEEEE-HAAAAA! I've given up the drink btw, and become a vicar. They'll take any fooker these days and the money's not arf bad.

Best of luck Cat,

Rvt Vlad The Inhaler.
You gave up drinking and we all gave up growing...riiiight [emoji6]