• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Devil Cream

Sweet Seeds

shumway

Master of Auto Disasters
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Life has finally settled down some what for me now after a bunch of blows so i guess its time I get back on track :woohoo1:

6 Day old Devil Cream.

Under the viparspectra for veg but once she starts to bloom it will be shoved under the hps @ 250w,Have her in a mix of well aged pro mix :rofl: amended with my usual gaia green and a couple hand fulls of worm castings.

(forgot i even had this bag of pro mix,must have bought it around 6 months ago lol)

Devil Cream Day 6.jpg

Fungus (1).jpg

Fungus (3).jpg

Bigg Al

Closet grower, auto cob lover!
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Berry Bomb, Auto Glueberry OG
Wow, looks like she started 4 days ago!! I had my sweet seeds Sweet Nurse started at the same time. My first time seeing a plant start so early!

shumway

Master of Auto Disasters
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Wow, looks like she started 4 days ago!! I had my sweet seeds Sweet Nurse started at the same time. My first time seeing a plant start so early!

Sweets have always been the fastest to show for me with a few hairs here and there but this one just wants to go straight to bud by the looks of her :rofl:

shumway

Master of Auto Disasters
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Well it looks like i just might end up with another small bud on a stick lol No branching out at all by the looks of her :shrug:

Seeing color starting to show in some of the leaves but nothing creeping into the bud yet :sadcry:

Day 26

Devil Cream Day 26 (1).jpg

Devil Cream Day 26 (2).jpg

Devil Cream Day 26 (3).jpg

Devil Cream Day 26 (4).jpg

Sweet Seeds