• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Dialing In MEGA CROP for Auto's

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY and some photos
I keep it in mason jars with desiccant packs. Shake em up every now and then to mix. Been keeping it dry for 3 runs now...
Yeah....measuring small amounts like 1-2 grams at a time STINKS with the little balls. :biggrin: I actually grind up my MC in a coffee grinder then put it in a ziplock bag. Grow on friends!!

XOXO
Excellent idea my wife just loves it.

Jerseyphresh1

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Yeah....measuring small amounts like 1-2 grams at a time STINKS with the little balls. :biggrin: I actually grind up my MC in a coffee grinder then put it in a ziplock bag. Grow on friends!!

XOXO
I tried this since I can never get it to fully dissolve but it makes it a lot heavier and easier to absorb moisture, so gotta adjust everything accordingly. Still doesn't make it fully dissolve btw...

AutoBobje

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Found a baggy of OG Kush CBD from 2020, Oh man....
Or rather than it being "easier to make a stock solution which is lets say 200x concentrated...and use a syringe to measure," MC might ideally be manufactured in pre-weighed water-soluble solid forms. Perhaps have 1, 10 and 100 gram chalk-like rods with finer graduations (in grams) etched in so they can be easily broken or cut at an exact point (weight of MC). From there, just throw the sticks in the water.
That might work, but could also mean it would be harder to dissolve into water.
I respect the fact that MC sells it's product in dry form as with all other "bottled nutrients" you are paying for 90% water. And lets not forget the carbon footprint to ship bottled nutrients compared to dry product.

WildBill

'Sand And Basketball'
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hey @pop22 - Did Ed say anything about amino acid supplementation?
I have some quality fully soluble amino acid. What's the best time to spray for foliar feed and what to do with the lights?
I sprayed a few days ago with a weak solution to test. I turned the lights all the way down, sprayed, waited to dry and dialed the lights back. I got a pretty good response from all.