1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone, we're officially live on the new server but we're finding some errors being thrown out when it comes to image uploads; we're working hard on getting things fixed up so it's a smooth process again so please bear with us!

Please report any bugs in the Announcements forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. General Battle 2019. First Leg Winner was The Mugwamp with his Dutch Passion Auto Critical Orange Punch. Grown under 250w hps dual spectrum lights. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Winner of the Mephisto First Leg Battle was MrOldBoy with Mephisto Sam's Crack..in Living Organic oils under Optic4 lights. CONGRATULATIONS MrOldBoy
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Winner of the Lighting Battle. First Leg 2019 is Iriee Vibez with a Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG under a mix of Kind Led ..RapidLED COBs and Chilled Logic Puck. CONGRATULATIONS.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Congratulations to Mesaboogie who Won the Dinafem 1st Leg Battle 2019 Well Grown....
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Seed Stockers First Leg Battle 2019 was Won by our own woody... CONGRATULATIONS woody...Taking one for the Staff Team...
    Dismiss Notice

Dichoti's THC Bomb

Discussion in 'Bomb Seeds' started by Dichoti, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Dichoti

Dichoti So when I stir the pot, Does it go left or right?? CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 2)

Currently Smoking:
    Northern Lights, Blackberry Kush, Mango Chutney
    Going to try to keep this short and sweet.
    8pm dropped one seed into a cup of oxygenated water, ph'd to... I forget already. 5.5-6. Somewhere in there. 20190126_095121.jpg
    This is also for a grow off, So...yeah.

9am: Seed was on bottom, and cracking open, So she went into a generic 7 gallon felt pot of coco, and was given approx. 6oz of water with fulvic, and blast off (1/4 dose each). 20190127_084925.jpg
    Will update again in a few days when she's up.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    BombSeeds and Bigg Al like this.
  2. Dichoti

Dichoti So when I stir the pot, Does it go left or right?? CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 2)

Currently Smoking:
    Lights: 4 3500k autocobs from cobshop.net

Medium:
    Cheap and generic Coco-coir

Lighting schedule:
    19/5

Nutrients:
    Greenleaf Nutrients Megacrop, Botanicare Fulvex, Botanicare Blast Off, Hydroguard, Beastie Blooms.

Grown in 4'x4'x7' Viparspectra (sp?) tent.

Other: Will list anything else that enters or exits growth process. I am a cheapskate, So eveything I do is on a budget.

3. BombSeeds

BombSeeds Qualified Live Stoner AFN Authorized Vendor

Budget grows are often the most rewarding! I will be in here to see how she runs.

Bigg Al and Dichoti like this.
  4. Dichoti

Currently Smoking:
    She's poking her head up out of the coco, So later tonight or tomorrow will be counted as "Day 1". 20190130_085923.jpg
    She's there. Look harder.

5. Bigg Al

Bigg Al Closet grower, auto cob lover! CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Currently Smoking:
    Taz haze
  6. BombSeeds

She Lives!

Dichoti likes this.
  7. Dichoti

Currently Smoking:
    She does. Today will probably be day 1 for her. I noticed last night that she was stuck in the membrane, After dropping her seed shell so I had to help her with that.
    It's -5°f (-20°C) here right now, With a windchill of -20°f (-31°C), So the next few days might slow her down if the temps in the grow room drop below 65°f.

Bigg Al likes this.
  8. Dichoti

Currently Smoking:
    Day 1. 20190131_194417.jpg
    I have no clue why her cotylions (sp?) curled under like that.

9. BombSeeds

That is not uncommon. If the shell was restricting the initial stages of growth, it will mean that the site which the new true leave come from will be closer to the cotyledons. Once they come through they push on the cotyledons more closely forcing them out the way and down & round.

wetwood likes this.
  10. Dichoti

Currently Smoking:
    I mentioned that I'm forgetful, right?
    Anyways... Here's the THC Bomb at day 10 (took pics yesterday before feed) 20190211_101210.jpg
    Right after the picture, She got 1/4 tsp/gallon of Megacrop, Full dose of fulvex, 1/2 dose humics, and 1/4 strength dose of silica.
    Sorry for taking so long to update, @BombSeeds It's been busy here, for me.

BombSeeds, 7.62 and Free Flow like this.