• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Dictionary

Lady Lollipops

Happily medicated crone
Reaction score
As a first time grower, I think it would be helpful to have a list of commonly used words, what they mean and the way they are abbreviated. :wall:

420Forever

Life Begins At 420
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The sweet taste of life :-)
As a first time grower, I think it would be helpful to have a list of commonly used words, what they mean and the way they are abbreviated. :wall:
oh boy, that'd be some list :doh: ...'specially the way i spell thingz :coffee: ppp

Mustang92

Your eyes look glazed, have you been eating donuts
Reaction score
I'll start:
blunt: the way I talk to my GF if she tries to talk to me when I'm puffing a joint.
bogart: when my GF lectures me about being 'blunt' to her well holding the joint.

hecno

Worm Hunter .
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Reaction score
How old are you cobber . Fair dinkum a list , just have a gander around and just watch out you don't bump into 420Forever . :crying:
Narr just ask what you need to know and we will tell , Ya gotta remember this site is staffed by volunteers and a list would be a big work load . :thumbsup:

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
I actually started a master glossary once upon a time (one of my many, many unfinished projects.)

1589723372814.png

Mega work in progress, but essentially I went to every major glossary for cannabis that I could find, put EVERY SINGLE LIST into one master list, then started sorted.

It needs duplicate entries deleted, possibly better/more clear pictures defined, and pictures would be nice, but it's a start at the least:

1589723500933.png

It won't be nearly as big once it's cleaned up a bit, but it has over 600+ entries in it and could easily be one of the largest/most complete glossaries available if it had a little tender love and care.

Lady Lollipops

Happily medicated crone
Reaction score
I actually started a master glossary once upon a time (one of my many, many unfinished projects.)

View attachment 1191581

Mega work in progress, but essentially I went to every major glossary for cannabis that I could find, put EVERY SINGLE LIST into one master list, then started sorted.

It needs duplicate entries deleted, possibly better/more clear pictures defined, and pictures would be nice, but it's a start at the least:

View attachment 1191582

It won't be nearly as big once it's cleaned up a bit, but it has over 600+ entries in it and could easily be one of the largest/most complete glossaries available if it had a little tender love and care.
Thank you! :worship::love:

FTF_damien50

What Is Training?
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nothing :(