• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Did I goof on the drying?

STILLSMOKIN

Lets sshhmmookkee a bouwl
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Anything i can get my green thumbs on!
Also, what temp and humidity is the lowest setting? I may not be able to get the exact brand.
Lowest temp is about 70 and its says 80 or 90 is lowest. But I have an infrared temp gun and it reaches 76 with it sitting in a 73 degree room.

Animatey

Died drinking compost tea
Reaction score
Lowest temp is about 70 and its says 80 or 90 is lowest. But I have an infrared temp gun and it reaches 76 with it sitting in a 73 degree room.
Do you think the humidity in the room matters? Pretty crazy you can get a good dry in 2 days...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

STILLSMOKIN

Lets sshhmmookkee a bouwl
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Anything i can get my green thumbs on!
Do you think the humidity in the room matters? Pretty crazy you can get a good dry in 2 days...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Room was between 65 to 70

Loud Pipes

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I think this one deserves a look also https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/myherbsnow-dryer.71703/. I bought one and the tracking number says I'll have it on Monday. It costs a little more but if it gives me consistently good results it will be worth it to me. And if it does I'll probably have one or 2 more. It gets excellent reviews but I won't have a harvest until Oct to try it

Kostecs

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Just hang it and get a fan going and not directly on the plants. I wouldn’t worry so
Much..

dickfitzwell

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
That Funk
Looks like meat would dehydrated well on it where's the weed drying kit? :deadhorse: jk but idk if drying weed is that hard u need one