Only1Sky

When you awake you will remember everything.
Gladiators
Feb 23, 2017
New England
Currently Smoking
Zamnesia Caramel, Fastbuds Calif. Snow, Mephisto 4-Assed Monkey, Sweet Seeds Trainwreck
Hey man what does this mean?

Peace
It's a phrase from horse race betting. Kind of means: first, second and third. Your horse was kicking ass :bow:, but seems to have stumbled a bit rounding the final lap. :oops1:
I've been eating your & St.Tom's pollen dust since the gates opened. But I don't mind; it's mighty fine dust. :stir: :chef:

upload_2018-12-14_16-34-12.png

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
Oct 6, 2016
Currently Smoking
dinafem cookies
It's a phrase from horse race betting. Kind of means: first, second and third. Your horse was kicking ass :bow:, but seems to have stumbled a bit rounding the final lap. :oops1:
I've been eating your & St.Tom's pollen dust since the gates opened. But I don't mind; it's mighty fine dust. :stir: :chef:

View attachment 987073
I recon this may of been the closest contest on AFN ever but got knows where my late votes come from :bighug::pass:

Only1Sky

When you awake you will remember everything.
Gladiators
Feb 23, 2017
New England
Currently Smoking
Zamnesia Caramel, Fastbuds Calif. Snow, Mephisto 4-Assed Monkey, Sweet Seeds Trainwreck
I recon this may of been the closest contest on AFN ever but got knows where my late votes come from :bighug::pass:
Oh, I think we know where your late votes are coming from .... you've been signing up some ass-licking sycophants. :kissass: